The Altona AT-HDVS-200-RX is an HDBaseT receiver and HD scaler for video signals up to 1080p; plus embedded audio; control and Ethernet over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). The HDVS-200-RX is designed for use with the HDVS-200-TX switching transmitters; but can also be used with Altona switchers; matrix switchers and distribution amplifiers with HDBaseT outputs. The HDVS-200-TX and HDVS-200-RX together serve as a compact; fully automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection; display control and HD scaling. The HDVS-200-RX remotely powers the HDVS-200-TX through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The HDVS-200-RX offers advanced scaling capabilities including image adjustment capability and a feature for automatically matching incoming signals to the display's native resolution. Integrated scaling and video processing help optimize image quality and switching performance. This receiver also features audio de-embedding and third-party TCP/IP and RS-232 control of the scaler and display. Additionally; the HDVS-200-RX includes contact closure ports for controlling a motorized screen or display lift.
Altona HDVS Series
The AT-HDVS-200-RX is part of the Altona HDVS Series of HDBaseT extenders with AV switching and scaling; plus automatic display control and automatic input selection.
The AT-HDVS-200-RX is compatible with the AT-HDVS-200-TX switching transmitters; available in standard and wall plate models. This receiver and scaler is also ideal for Altona switchers; matrix switchers and distribution amplifiers with HDBaseT outputs.
Compact Scaler And Extender
The HDVS-200-RX combines the benefits of HD scaling and integrated display control and the advantages of HDBaseT signal extension. It incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent value for classrooms; huddle rooms and meeting spaces.
Surface mounting brackets are provided with the HDVS-200-RX for easy installation behind a display or above a projector.
Automatic Display Control
When used in conjunction with an HDVS-200-TX transmitter (or compatible Altona switcher); the HDVS-200-RX can provide control to a display through TCP/IP; RS-232; or CEC; without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control; the HDVS-200-RX can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected to the HDVS-200-TX. At the end of the presentation; when the presenter disconnects the laptop; the HDVS-200-RX forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment. The HDVS-200-RX display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
Front panel volume controls are also available to control the display's internal audio; or another device with volume control; such as a DSP or another switcher.
Complete system applications - The HDVS-200-TX and HDVS-200-RX together provide a compact; yet comprehensive and cost-effective system integration solution with automatic input selection; HDBaseT extension; display control capabilities; room control and essential audio processing.
Larger system applications - The HDVS-200-RX is ideal for extending AV connectivity from an Altona HDBaseT-equipped switcher to a remote location for a display or projector; while also providing HD scaling to optimize incoming video sources.
Configured And Managed By Ams
The Altona Management System (AMS) is a powerful network software platform ideal for configuring; managing and monitoring the HDVS-200-RX and other Altona IP-controllable devices over a LAN; WAN; or VPN. AMS is available free from Altona and greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Altona products throughout a facility or enterprise; from a standard web browser.
- Provides two channel; analog audio signal on balanced captive screw connectors
- Improves AV system audio with the use of an external amplifier such as the Altona AT-PA100-G2
Extended distance HDMI extension
- Receives AV; control and Ethernet up to 330 feet (100 meters) 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost; reliable system installation
HD video scaler with HDMI output and input resolution control
- Scales video signals up to 1080p/60Hz and 1920×1200
- Set desired input resolution from 800×600 to 1920×1200 for a PC source
- Incoming signals can be automatically scaled to the display's native resolution
Automatic display control
- Automatically changes display power state based on active or standby mode of the scaler. Control signals to display are transmitted via IP; RS-232; or CEC.
- Enables display and volume control. CEC enables control of consumer displays.
- Eliminates the need for a complex AV control system
- Manages EDID communications between a source and the transmitter
- Allows integrators to set or match a PC's graphics resolution
- HDCP compliance can be disengaged through AMS or a control system
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays; streaming devices and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
Power over Ethernet for AT-HDVS-200-TX
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied by the receiver over HDBaseT
- No local AC outlet required at the AT-HDVS-200-TX switcher; saves time and integration costs
TCP/IP and RS-232 scaler control
- Image adjustments; resolution settings and auto-set to display's native resolution can be made from a third party control system
- Seamless integration with larger; control system-based AV systems
TCP/IP and RS-232 display control
- Facilitates On/Off display as well as volume control
- Eliminates need for complex control system in small AV system
Contact closure for screen or display lift control
- Dry contact closure triggers electronic screen or lift operation based on active or standby mode of scaler
- Automates screen or lift activation at system power-up; reduces steps for operators
Easy; GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers manual mode programming; CEC display control set-up and status reporting of EDID and HDCP
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a tablet; smart phone or PC in the field
Integrated HDBaseT link status monitoring (available from HDVS-200-TX transmitter)
- Continuously monitors integrity of the HDBaseT cable link between the transmitter and the receiver
- Web GUI provides real-time link status; plus detailed HDBaseT and HDMI signal information
- Quick; easy verification or troubleshooting of RJ-45 termination or twisted pair cable quality
Configured and managed by Altona Management System (AMS)
- This IP-controllable product is remotely managed by the Altona Management System software
- Integrates product configuration; management and updates to reduce installation time and enable remote support
- Rear panel USB port provides an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
- HD video scaler with HDMI output and input resolution control
- Ideal for an HDVS-200-TX switching transmitter and Altona HDBaseT-equipped switchers
- HDBaseTTM receiver for AV; Ethernet; power and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Automatic display control (when used with the HDVS-200-TX or compatible Altona switcher)
- TCP/IP and RS-232 scaler and display control
- Contact closure for screen or display lift control
- Audio de-embedding
- Local AC powering - PoE (Power over Ethernet) source for HDVS-200-TX
- On-screen display with front panel menu controls
- Video: 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60H; 1080i 50/59.94/60Hz; 720p 50/59.94/60Hz; 576p; 576i; 480p; 480i
- VESA: 1920×1200; 1680×1050; 1600×1200; 1600×900; 1440×900; 1400×1050; 1366×768; 1360×768; 1280×1024; 1280×800 1280×768; 1152×768; 1024×768; 800×600; 640×480
- Color Space: YUV; RGB
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4; 4:2:2; 4:2:0
- Color Depth: 8-bit; 10-bit; 12-bit
- Analog OUT: Compatible with PCM 2Ch de-embedding only
- HDMI OUT & HDBaseT IN: PCM 2Ch; LPCM 5.1; LPCM 7.1; Dolby Digital; DTS 5.1; Dolby Digital+; Dolby TrueHD; DTS-HD Master Audio
- Sample Rate: 32kHz; 44.1kHz; 48kHz; 88.2kHz; 96kHz; 176.4kHz; 192kHz
- Bit Rate: up to 24-bit
- CAT5e/6 1080p: Up to 100 meters; up to 330 feet
- HDMI IN/OUT 1080p: up to 10 meters; up to 30 feet
- Bandwidth: 6.75 Gbps
- CEC: Yes
- HDCP: 1.4
- Operating: 0 degreeC to 50 degreeC; 32 degreeF to 122 degreeF
- Storage: -20 degreeC to 60 degreeC; -4 degreeF to 140 degreeF
- Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing
- Dimension: 38 x 127 x 102 (mm); 1.5 x 5 x 4.02 (inch)