Vertiv Avocent HMX TX 6200T High Performance KVM System transmitter provides access to system computers via a standard IP infrastructure network; allowing users the ability to access and share computing resources. The transmitter and computers may be housed remotely from user workstations in secure; temperature-controlled environments to maintain component integrity. System control is managed from a single access point; allowing the administrator to provide system connection through confirmed verification tools. It delivers access to high quality DVI up to 2560x1600 with no loss of quality at any node in the system. It is ideal for demanding applications such as broadcast; control rooms and collaborative environments. The Vertiv Avocent HMX 6200T transmitter is part of a high performance digital matrix solution that provides a quality; real-time experience. It includes one USB input port and one system audio output port.
- KVM EXTENDER: Connects the matrixed network to a target system computer and operates via standard IP infrastructure to provide authorized computer access without compromising video quality or control.
- DEVICE CONNECTIONS & PORTS: Includes single USB-B input ports; system audio output port; and two DVI-D video connections to support video up to 2560x1600 resolution.
- MATRIX SYSTEM: Operates as part of a matrix system wherein a single access point controls system access and sharing among all computing resources and ensures authentication and verification of all users.
- REMOTE ACCESS: Allows critical computing hardware to be housed remotely from the user workstation in a secure; temperature-controlled environment; ensuring its integrity.
- USER FRIENDLY: Hotkey capability for fast video and USB switching.
- Size: Dual Transmitter 4K
- Dimensions: 6 x 7.9 x 1.8 in.
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.