Designed to blend in
AXIS P5414-E PTZ Dome Network Camera is an attractively priced; outdoor-ready HDTV 720p PTZ dome with 18x optical zoom for wall-mount surveillance installations. Designed to blend in with the environment; the camera is ideal for use in city and perimeter surveillance; parking houses and school yards.
The camera's built-in wall bracket enables easy installation and lowers total installation costs since a separate mounting accessory is not required. The integrated sunshield can be easily removed and repainted to match the color of a building façade. The sloping form helps the camera resist attempts by vandals to pull it down with a rope.
Durable; low-maintenance mechanics
AXIS P5414-E's innovations extend inside as well. It has a direct drive pan/tilt system that enables unsurpassed endurance. With no belts or gears; AXIS P5414-E is a reliable; low-maintenance PTZ camera.
Detailed zoomed-in views
The 18x optical zoom with autofocus; in combination with the HDTV 720p resolution; provides highly detailed zoomed-in views. In low light or night-time conditions; the camera's automatic day/night functionality enables it to make use of infrared light from available light sources to produce high quality black and white video.
When mounted on the corner of a building; AXIS P5414-E enables a 270 degree pan for wide area coverage. Support for Advanced Gatekeeper enables the camera to automatically pan; tilt and zoom in to a preset position when motion is detected in a predefined area.
Two-way audio & I/Os
The camera has a hidden junction box that supports two-way audio; a memory card slot; four configurable inputs/outputs to external devices; and the option of using either 24 V DC or Power over Ethernet Plus (IEEE 802.3at).
- Outdoor wall-mount design for easy installation
- Repaint able; integrated sunshield
- Durable; low maintenance mechanics
- HDTV 720p performance
- Two-way audio & input/output ports
- Image sensor : 1/2.8" progressive scan RGB CMOS
- Lens: 4.7-84.6 mm; F1.6-2.8; Horizontal field of view: 59 degree-4 degree; Vertical field of view: 35 degree-2 degree; Autofocus
- Day and night: Automatically removable infrared-cut filter
- Minimum illumination: Color: 0.4 lux at 30 IRE F1.6; B/W: 0.04 lux at 30 IRE F1.6
- Shutter time: 1/28000 s to 2 s
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom: Pan: +/- 135 degreea; 0.2 degree-350 degree/s Tilt: 0 degree-90 degree 0.2 degree-350 degree/s; Zoom: 18x optical; 12x digital zoom; Total 216x zoom; Nadir flip; 100 preset positions; limited guard tour; control queue; focus window; on-screen directional indicator
- Record Format: MPEG 4 (H.264+AAC) or (H.265+AAC)
- Video compression: H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC) Baseline and Main Profiles Motion JPEG
- Resolution: 1280x720 to 160x90
- Frame rate: Up to 30/25 fps (60/50 Hz) in all resolutions
- Video streaming : Multiple; individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG; Controllable frame rate and bandwidth VBR/CBR H.264
- Image settings: Compression; color; brightness; sharpness; contrast; white balance; exposure control; exposure zones; WDR; backlight compensation; fine tuning of behavior at low light; text and image overlay; 20 individual 3D privacy masks
- Audio streaming: Two-way
- Audio compression: AAC-LC 8/16 kHz; G.711 PCM 8 kHz; G.726 ADPCM 8 kHz Configurable bit rate
- Audio input/output: External microphone or line input; and line output
- Security : Password protection; IP address filtering; HTTPS encryption; IEEE 802.1Xb network access control; Digest authentication; User access log; Centralized Certificate Management
- Supported protocols: IPv4/v6; HTTP; HTTPS; SSL/TLS; QoS Layer 3 DiffServ; FTP; SFTP; CIFS/SMB; SMTP; Bonjour; UPnP; SNMP v1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II); DNS; DynDNS; NTP; RTSP; RTP; TCP; UDP; IGMP; RTCP; ICMP; DHCP; ARP; SOCKS; SSH; NTCIP
- Application Programming Interface: Open API for software integration; including VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform; specifications at www.axis.com
- Analytics: AXIS Video Motion Detection 4; audio detection; advanced gatekeeper
- Event triggers: Detectors: live stream accessed; video motion detection; Hardware: network; temperature; fan; Input Signal: manual trigger; virtual inputs; PTZ: error; moving; preset reached; ready; Storage: disruption; recording; System: system ready; Time: recurrence; use schedule
- Event actions: Day/night mode; overlay text; video recording to edge storage; pre- and post-alarm video buffering; external output activation; send SNMP trap; play audio clip; PTZ: PTZ preset; start/stop guard tour; File upload via FTP; SFTP; HTTP; HTTPS network share and email; Notification via email; HTTP; HTTPS and TCP
- PTZ: PTZ preset; start/stop guard tour; File upload via FTP; SFTP; HTTP; HTTPS network share and email; Notification via email; HTTP; HTTPS and TCP: Event data
- Built-in installation aids: Pixel counter
- Casing: IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated; IK07 impact-resistance; Metal casing (aluminum); clear dome (PC); sunshield (ASA)
- Sustainability: PVC free
- Memory: 256 MB RAM; 128 MB Flash
- Power: Axis PoE+ midspan 1-port: 100-240 V AC; max 37 W; IEEE 802.3at Type 2 Class 4; Multi-connector cable: 24 V DC; max 16 W; PoE+ midspan and power supply not included
- Connectors: RJ45 for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX PoE; Terminal blocks for DC input; 4 configurable alarm inputs/outputs; mic in/line in; line out
- Storage: Support for microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card; Support for SD card encryption; Support for recording to network-attached storage (NAS)
- Operating conditions: -20 degreeC to 50 degreeC (-4 degreeF to 122 degreeF); Humidity 10-100% RH (condensing)
- Storage conditions: -40 degreeC to 65 degreeC (-40 degreeF to 149 degreeF) Humidity 10-80% RH (non-condensing)
- Approvals: EN 50121-4; IEC 62236-4: 2008; EN 50581; EN 55022 Class B; EN 61000-6-1; EN 61000-6-2; EN 55024; FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B; ICES-003 Class B; VCCI Class B; C-tick AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class B; KCC KN22 Class B; KN24; IEC/EN/UL 60950-1; IEC/EN/UL 60950-22; IEC 60068-2-1; IEC 60068-2-2; IEC 60068-2-6; IEC 60068-2-14; IEC 60068-2-27; IEC 60068-2-30; IEC 60068-2-78; IEC 60529 IP66; NEMA 250 Type 4X; IEC 62262 Class IK07; ISO 4892-2
- Dimensions: 265 x 169 x 224 mm (10 7/16 x 6 5/8 x 8 13/16 in)
- Weight: 3.5 kg (7.7 lb.)