AXIS A4011-E Reader is a touch-free reader with keypad. It is intended for both indoor and outdoor use; supports most smart card formats and is designed to perfectly match AXIS A1001 Network Door Controller.
A Complete Access Control System
The competitively priced AXIS A4011-E is a fast; convenient and reliable complement when installing Axis access control system. With the AXIS A4011-E Reader in this segment; both the installer and customer can feel confident that the system components will work well together.
Future Proof And Backward Compatible
The A4011-E Reader is both future proof and backward compatible since it supports several different card formats in order to meet specific system requirements. This enables use with existing installations; since most of existing cards using 13;56 MHz technology can be used while upgrading to new system hardware (AXIS A1001).
Powered By Assa Abloy
The product is a joint cooperation between Axis and ASSA ABLOY and is based on proven technology from ASSA ABLOY; a company with wide experience in readers and access control solutions.
- Designed to perfectly match AXIS A1001 Network Door Controller
- Outdoor ready
- Supports most smart card formats
- Illuminated keypad
- Ergonomic design
- Intuitive user interface
- Compatible products: AXIS A1001 Network Door Controller
Indications and user interface
- Entry authentication: Card; tag; PIN-code; door-code
- Read range: 30 - 40 mm with recommended cards and tags
- Alarm status indication: Symbols for: Access granted; access denied; keypad; armed; disarmed
- Casing: Housing: ABS and halogen free halon plastic Mounting frame: Casted metal
- Reader technology: Generic 13;56 MHz (MIFARE Classic; MIFARE Plus (Level 1 and 3); MIFARE Desire EV1; iCLASS CSN and iCLASS SEOS
- Communication: RS - 485 - OSDP
- Power: 12V DC min. 110 mA 12V without background lighting and no door code or larm status indication max. 160 mA 12V background lighting always on; door code active and active larm status indication peak 200 mA 12V
- Operating conditions: -25 degreeC to 70 degreeC (-13 degreeF to 158 degreeF)
- Approvals: EN/IEC 61000-6-2; EN/IEC 61000-6-3; FCC part 15 subpart 15; AS/NZS 4268; RSS-GEN; RSS-210; EN 50581; EN/IEC 60950-1; EN/IEC 60950-22; ETSI EN 300 330 - 2; ETSI EN 301 489-1; ETSI EN 301 489-3; UL294
- Tamper switch: Built-in tamper switches between housing and wall and optical tamper switch if open casing.
- Dimensions: 157 x 62 x 22 mm (6.2 x 2.4 x 0.87 in)
- Weight: 270 g (0.59 lb.)
- Warranty: 3-Year