AXIS M1124 offers an affordable and full-featured fixed camera suitable for a wide range of video surveillance applications; such as for retail and banking as well as libraries and other office buildings. It can be used indoors; as well as in an outdoor housing
Images Optimized For Forensic Analysis
Supporting WDR - Forensic Capture capability; the video is highly optimized for forensic purposes and provides extreme levels of detail - even in scenes with very complex light conditions. Thanks to the automatic IR-cut filter; AXIS M1124 can deliver images both day and night. Furthermore; the network camera includes the ability to seamlessly transition between WDR and low-light mode.
More Video; Less Storage
AXIS M1125 incorporates Axis Zip stream technology; which is a radically more efficient H.264 implementation; lowering bandwidth and storage requirements by an average 50% or more for many common 24/7 surveillance use cases.
City Of Haverhill
City of Haverhill deploys Axis network cameras across sites and on an MRAP vehicle to discourage criminal activity.
- HDTV 720p in up to 25/30 fps
- Varifocal CS-mount lens
- WDR - Forensic Capture
- Zip stream
- Day/Night capability
- Image sensor: Progressive scan RGB CMOS 1/3"
- Lens: Varifocal; IR corrected; CS-mount; DC-iris; 3-10.5 mm Horizontal field of view: 91 degree - 32 degree Vertical field of view: 49 degree - 18 degree
- Day and night: Automatically removable infrared-cut filter
- Minimum illumination Color: 0.25 lux F1.4 B/W: 0.05 lux F1.4
- Shutter time: 1/66500 to 1 s
- Video compression: H.264 Baseline; Main and High profile (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC) Motion JPEG
- Resolution: 1280x720 to 160x90
- Frame rate: Up to 25/30 fps in all resolutions
- Video streaming: Multiple; individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG Axis Zip stream technology in H.264 Controllable frame rate and bandwidth; VBR/MBR H.264
- Image settings: WDR - forensic capture: Up to 120 dB depending on scene; manual shutter time; compression; color; brightness; sharpness; contrast; white balance; exposure control (including automatic gain control); exposure zones; fine tuning of behavior at low light; rotation: 0 degree; 90 degree; 180 degree; 270 degree including Corridor Format; aspect ratio correction; text and image overlay; privacy mask; mirroring of images
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom: Digital PTZ
- Security: Password protection; IP address filtering; HTTPSa encryption; IEEE 802.1Xa network access control; Digest authentication; User access log; brute force delay protection
- Supported protocols: IPv4; IPv6 USGv6; HTTP; HTTPSa; SSL/TLSa; QoS Layer 3 DiffServ; FTP; SFTP; CIFS/SMB; SMTP; Bonjour; UPnP; SNMP v1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II); DNS; DynDNS; NTP; RTSP; RTP; TCP; UDP; IGMP; RTCP; ICMP; DHCP; ARP; SOCKS; SSH
- Application Programming Interface: Open API for software integration; including VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform; specifications at www.axis.com AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Connection. ONVIF Profile G; ONVIF Profile S and ONVIF Profile T.
- Analytics: Included AXIS Video Motion Detection; active tampering alarm Supported Support for AXIS Camera Application Platform enabling installation of third-party applications.
- Event triggers: Analytics; edge storage events; external input
- Event actions: File upload via FTP; HTTP HTTPS; SFTP; network share and email Notification via email; HTTP; HTTPS; TCP Video recording to edge storage; pre- and post-alarm video buffering; PTZ preset; guard tour; send video clip; send SNMP trap; day/night vision mode; WDR mode; status LED indicator; output port
- Data streaming: Event data
- Built-in installation aids: Pixel counter
- Casing: Polycarbonate blend Color: White NCS S 1002-B and Axis Black NCS S9000-N
- Sustainability: PVC-free PCB is bromine-free
- Memory: 512 MB RAM; 256 MB Flash
- Power: 8-28 V DC or Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af Class 2 max 5.0 W; typical 3.6 W
- Connectors: RJ45 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX PoE Terminal block for one input and one output (12 V DC output; max. load 15 mA) DC input; terminal block
- Storage: Support for microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card SD card encryption Support for recording to network-attached storage (NAS) For SD card and NAS recommendations see www.axis.com
- Operating conditions: - 20 degreeC to 50 degreeC ( - 4 degreeF to 122 degreeF) Humidity 10 - 85% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage conditions: - 20 degreeC to 50 degreeC ( - 4 degreeF to 122 degreeF)
- Approvals: EMC EN 55022 Class A; EN 61000-6-1; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 61000-6-2; EN 55024; EN 50121-4; FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A; ICES-003 Class A; VCCI Class A; RCM AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class A; KCC KN22 Class A; KN24; Safety: IEC/EN/UL 60950-1; Environment: EN 50581; IEC 60068-2-1; IEC 60068-2-2; IEC 60068-2-14; IEC 60068-2-30; IEC 60068-2-78; IEC 60721-4-3 Class 3M4 Network NIST SP500-267
- Optional accessories: AXIS T91A04/T91A05 Camera Holders; AXIS T91A50 Telescopic Ceiling Mount; AXIS T92E20 and T93F Housing Series; Mains adaptor PS-P terminal connector; AXIS T8006 PS12; AXIS T90B Illuminators
- Video management software: AXIS Camera Companion; AXIS Camera Station; Video management software from Axis' Application Development Partners available on www.axis.com/support/downloads
- Languages: English; German; French; Spanish; Italian; Russian; Simplified Chinese; Japanese; Korean; Portuguese; Traditional Chinese
- Dimensions: 44 x 70 x 148 mm (1 3/4 x 2 3/4 x 5 13/16 in)
- Weight: Bare bone: 160 g (0.35 lb.); With optics: 200 g (0.45 lb.)
- Warranty: 3-Year