Axis quality at an affordable price
AXIS M3046-V provides exceptional video quality in up to 4 MP at an affordable price. Available with two lens options; either 2.4 mm or 1.8 mm; AXIS M3046-V is perfect for stores; hotels; schools; banks and offices. Both models come with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology for good detail even when light levels vary.
See the big picture - and the details - with a single camera
AXIS M3046-V provides a wide field of view that can e.g. cover a whole store from a corner; from the product shelves under the camera up to the ceiling. Alternatively; thanks to its digital PTZ capability; the camera can deliver cropped out views; e.g. in HDTV 1080p; with variable field of view.
Sharp images. Low bandwidth.
Axis Zip stream technology reduces storage and bandwidth by up to 50%; while capturing important details in full image quality. Video streams can be encoded in H.264 and Motion JPEG. And for monitoring long; narrow areas; Axis' Corridor Format provides a portrait-shaped video stream. It maximizes image quality; while eliminating bandwidth and storage waste.
Live streaming to a public monitor
AXIS M3046-V features an HDMI output that lets you connect your network cameras to a public monitor to show you have video surveillance in place.
Installation that's as easy as 1; 2; 3
To keep implementation costs low; AXIS M3046-V is designed for fast and easy installation. Small and compact; AXIS M3046-V can be mounted on walls or ceiling as you prefer; optional mounting accessories for further installation flexibility are available. And you can easily repaint it to blend in with any environment. A black casing is also available as an accessory.
No focusing is required because it comes factory focused. And with its 3-axis camera-angle adjustment; it can be easily leveled and directed in any direction. AXIS M3046-V is also vandal and dust resistant for optimal performance and minimal downtime.
- Ultra-compact; vandal- and dust-resistant design
- Two lens options: 2.4 mm or 1.8 mm
- HDMI support enables streaming to a monitor
- Axis Zip stream technology for reduced bandwidth and storage
- Digital PTZ for variable field of view
- Image sensor: 1/3" progressive scan RGB CMOS
- Lens: M12 mount; fixed iris; fixed focus 2.4 mm: F2.2 Horizontal field of view: 128 degree Vertical field of view: 72 degree 1.8 mm: F2.4 4:3 aspect ratio: Horizontal field of view: 132 degree; vertical field of view: 96 degree 16:9 aspect ratio: Horizontal field of view: 152 degree; vertical field of view: 80
- Light sensitivity: 2.4 mm: 0.3 lux at 50 IRE F2.2 1.8 mm: 0.35 lux at 50 IRE F2.4
- Shutter time: 1/32500 s to 1/5 s
- Camera angle adjustment: Pan: +/-177 degree Tilt: +/-65 degree Rotation: +/-176 degree Can be directed in any direction and see the wall/ceiling
- Video compression: H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC) Baseline; Main and High Profiles Motion JPEG
- Resolution: 2.4 mm: 2688x1520 to 320x240 1.8 mm: 2304x1296 to 640x360 (16:9) or 2016x1512 to 320x240 (4:3)
- Frame rate: 25/30 fps with power line frequency 50/60 Hz
- Video streaming: Multiple; individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG Axis Zip stream technology in H.264 Controllable frame rate and bandwidth VBR/MBR H.264 HDMI
- Multi-view streaming: Up to 2 individually cropped out view areas in full frame rate
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom: Digital PTZ
- HDMI output: HDMI 1080p 25/30 fps (50/60 Hz) HDMI 1080i 50/60 fps (50/60 Hz) HDMI 720p 50/60 fps (50/60 Hz) HDMI 720p 25/30 fps (50/60 Hz)
- Image settings: Compression; color; brightness; sharpness; contrast; white balance; exposure control; WDR; text and image overlay; mirroring of images; privacy mask Rotation: 0 degree; 90 degree; 180 degree; 270 degree; including Corridor Format
- Security: Password protection; IP address filtering; HTTPSa encryption; IEEE 802.1Xa network access control; digest authentication; user access log; centralized certificate management; brute force delay protection
- Supported protocols: IPv4; IPv6 USGv6; HTTP; HTTPSa; SSL/TLSa; QoS Layer 3 DiffServ; FTP; SFTP; CIFS/SMB; SMTP; Bonjour; UPnP; SNMPv1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II); DNS; DynDNS; NTP; RTSP; RTP; TCP; UDP; IGMP; RTCP; ICMP; DHCP; ARP; SOCKS; SSH; HDMI 1.4b; LLDP
- Application Programming Interface: Open API for software integration; including VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform; specifications at www.axis.com AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Connection ONVIF Profile S and ONVIF Profile G.
- Analytics: Included AXIS Video Motion Detection; active tampering alarm Supported AXIS Digital Auto tracking; AXIS Fence Guard; AXIS Motion Guard; AXIS Loitering Guard; AXIS People Counter; AXIS Queue Monitor; AXIS Occupancy Estimator; AXIS Direction Detector; AXIS Tailgating Detector; AXIS Random Selector Support for AXIS Camera Application Platform enabling installation of third-party applications.
- Event triggers: Analytics; edge storage events Virtual inputs through API
- Event actions: File upload: FTP; SFTP; HTTP; HTTPS network share and email Notification: email; HTTP; HTTPS and TCP and SNMP trap Video recording to edge storage Send video clip Pre- and post-alarm video buffering Overlay text
- Data streaming: Event data
- Built-in installation aids: Pixel counter
- Casing: IP42 water- and dust-resistant (to comply with IP42; follow Installation Guide); IK08 impact-resistant; polycarbonate/ABS casing Encapsulated electronics; captive screws (Torx 10) Color: White NCS S 1002-B For repainting of casing; remove the transparent dome. Contact your Axis partner for repainting instructions and impact on warranty.
- Sustainability: PVC free; 55% recycled plastics
- Memory: 512 MB RAM; 256 MB Flash
- Power: Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af/802.3at Type 1 Class 1 Typical 2.8 W; max 3.2 W
- Connectors: RJ45 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Poe HDMI Type Db
- Storage: Support for microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card Support for SD card encryption Support for recording to network-attached storage (NAS) For memory card and NAS recommendations.
- Operating conditions: 0 degreeC to 40 degreeC (32 degreeF to 104 degreeF) Humidity 15-85% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage conditions: -40 degreeC to 65 degreeC (-40 degreeF to 149 degreeF)
- Approvals: EMC EN 55032 Class B; EN 55024; EN 61000-6-1; EN 61000-6-2; FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A and B; ICES-003 Class B; VCCI Class B; RCM AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class B; KCC KN32 Class B; KN35 Safety IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 Environment IEC/EN 60529 IP42; IEC/EN 62262 Class IK08; RoHS; WEEE Network NIST SP500-267
- Video management software: AXIS Companion; AXIS Camera Station; Video management software from Axis' Application Development Partners available.
- Languages: English; German; French; Spanish; Italian; Russian; Simplified Chinese; Japanese; Korean; Portuguese; Traditional Chinese
- Dimensions: Height: 56 mm (2.2 in) ø 101 mm (4.0 in)
- Weight: 180 g (0.40 lb.)
- Warranty: 3-Year