Just plug it in and press record
AXIS M1065-LW is made for easy; installation. It comes with a combined corner and wall bracket that lets anyone install it perfectly: Drop the camera in the bracket and it's perfectly positioned to provide 110 degree coverage of the room. And AXIS M1065-LW is wireless; so there are no unnecessary cords or cables to worry about. Just place the camera in the bracket; plug it in and you're ready to start recording.
A camera that sees in the dark
With AXIS M1065-LW; you'll always be able to see exactly what's going on at your premises - regardless of time of day or lighting. With HDTV 1080p; it delivers excellent Axis image quality. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology ensures you can see details even when there are dark and light areas in the scene. And IR illumination means you can record useful videos even in the dark.
Warn intruders off your premises
With this camera; you can detect intruders and warn them off your premises before it's too late. AXIS M1065-LW is equipped with a microphone and a speaker; so you can record a motion-triggered message that will send thieves and vandals packing. And the camera can alert you to the situation and deliver footage to your PC; tablet or smart phone; so you can alert the police fast.
A camera that saves you money
In addition to an attractive price and easy installation; our discreet little camera saves you money in other ways too. For example; you can store footage on the camera on a memory card; which saves bandwidth and eliminates the need for a server. And a motion sensor means that AXIS M1065-LW only records when it detects movement.
Finally; Axis Zip stream technology lowers bandwidth and storage requirements by an average of 50%; while preserving high-quality images: Scenes containing interesting details are recorded in full image quality and resolution while other areas are filtered out; to optimally use available bandwidth and storage.
- Wireless communication and edge storage
- Built-in microphone and mini-speaker
- PIR motion sensor
- Bracket for wall and corner mount
- Day & night with IR illumination
- Image sensor: 1/3" progressive scan RGB CMOS
- Lens: Fixed focal length; 2.8 mm; F2.0 Horizontal field of view: 110 degree Vertical field of view: 61 degree M12 mount; fixed iris; IR corrected
- Day and night: Automatically removable IR cut filter
- Minimum illumination: Color: 0.25 lux at 50 IRE F2.0 B/W: 0.05 lux at 50 IRE F2.0; 0 lux with IR illumination on
- Shutter time: 1/28000 s to 1/5 s with 50 Hz 1/32500 s to 1/5 s with 60 Hz
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom: Digital PTZ
- Video compression: H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC) Baseline; Main and High Profiles; Motion JPEG
- Resolution: 1920x1080 HDTV 1080p to 320x240
- Frame rate: Up to 25/30 fps (50/60 Hz) in all resolutions
- Video streaming: Multiple; individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG Axis Zip stream technology in H.264 Controllable frame rate and bandwidth VBR/MBR H.264
- Image settings: Compression; color; brightness; sharpness; contrast; white balance; exposure control; day/night shift level; rotation: 0 degree; 180 degree; text and image overlay; privacy masks; mirroring of images; WDR
- Audio streaming: Two-way; half duplex
- Audio compression: 24bit LPCM; AAC-LC 8/16 kHz; G.711 PCM 8 kHz; G.726 ADPCM 8 kHz; Opus 8/16 kHz Configurable bit rate
- Audio input/output: Built-in microphone (can be disabled); Built-in speaker 82 dB-SPL (at 0.5 m / 20 in)
- Wireless interface: Internal antenna IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n 2.4 GHz; 5 GHz (channels 36; 40; 44; 48)
- Security: Password protection; IP address filtering; HTTPSa encryption; IEEE 802.1Xa network access control; Digest authentication; User access log WPA/WPA2-PSK; WPA; WPA2 Enterprise; WLAN pairing button (WPS) PBC-compatible; Brute force delay protection
- Supported protocols: IPv4; IPv6 USGv6; HTTP; HTTPSa; SSL/TLSa; QoS Layer 3 DiffServ; FTP; CIFS/SMB; SMTP; Bonjour; UPnP; SNMPv1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II); DNS; DynDNS; NTP; RTSP; RTP; TCP; UDP; IGMP; RTCP; ICMP; DHCP; ARP; SOCKS; LLDP
- Application Programming Interface: Open API for software integration; including VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform; specifications at www.axis.com AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Connection ONVIF Profile G and ONVIF Profile S.
- Analytics: Included AXIS Video Motion Detection; active tampering alarm Supported Audio detection AXIS Cross Line Detection; AXIS Digital Auto tracking Support for AXIS Camera Application Platform enabling installation of third-party applications.
- Event triggers: Analytics; edge storage events Built-in PIR
- Event actions: File upload: FTP; HTTP; network share and email; Notification: email; HTTP; HTTPS and TCP Video and audio recording to edge storage; activation of IR-LED; audio clip playback; overlay text Pre- and post-alarm video buffering
- Data streaming: Event data
- Built-in installation aids: Pixel counter
- Casing: Polycarbonate; aluminum; recycled plastic Color: White NCS S 1002-B For repainting instructions of skin cover or casing and impact on warranty; contact your Axis partner.
- Sustainability: PVC-free; 64% recycled plastic
- Memory: 512 MB RAM; 256 MB Flash
- Power: 4.75 - 5.25 V DC; typical 2.7 W; max 5.0 W
- IR illumination: IR illumination; LED with adjustable intensity. Range up to 10 m (32 ft)
- Connectors: Micro USB type B for power only RJ45 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- Storage: Support for microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card Support for recording to network-attached storage (NAS) For SD card and NAS recommendations.
- PIR sensor: Passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor. Max range: 6 m (19.7 ft)
- Operating conditions: 0 degreeC to 40 degreeC (32 degreeF to 104 degreeF) Humidity 10 - 85% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage conditions: -40 degreeC to 65 degreeC (-40 degreeF to 149 degreeF) Humidity 10 - 85% RH (non-condensing)
- Approvals: EMC EN 55032 Class B; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 55024; EN 61000-6-1; EN 61000-6-2; FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B; ICES-003 Class B; VCCI Class B; RCM AS/NZS CISPR 32 Class B; KN24; KN35 Wireless EN 300328; EN 301489-1; EN 301489-17; EN 301893; FCC Part 15 Subpart C; FCC Part 15 Subpart E; RSS-247; TELEC Safety IEC/EN/UL 60950-1; IEC/EN 62471 Network NIST SP500-267
- Optional accessories: AXIS T8415 Installation Display T91A10 Mounting Kit AXIS Surveillance microSDXC Card 64 GB For more accessories.
- Video management software: AXIS Companion video management software; AXIS Camera Station; Video management software from Axis' Application Development Partners available.
- Languages: English; German; French; Spanish; Italian; Russian; Simplified Chinese; Japanese; Korean; Portuguese; Traditional Chinese
- Dimensions: 106 mm x 60 mm x 37 mm (4.17 x 2.36 x 1.46 in)
- Weight: 128 g (0.28 lb.)
- Warranty: 3-Year