AXIS M3106-LVE is a flexible mini dome that gives you built-in IR illumination and Quad HD video quality at an attractive price. Our best-in-class product; it's suitable for outdoor use and perfect at the back entrance of a store; restaurant or hotel; for instance.
More light - or less?
With its built-in IR illumination AXIS M3106-LVE network camera is ideal for situations where it's sometimes dark or the lighting can be poor. Its innovative flat-faced design suppresses light reflections to maximize image usability when recording in the dark. AXIS M3106-LVE also offers Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) for excellent detail when light levels vary greatly; for example; at entrances with bright daylight outside and dimmer light inside
Axis quality at an attractive price
AXIS M3106-LVE gives you sharp Quad HD image quality and a field of view of up to 130 degree. It features Axis' Zip stream technology; which greatly reduces storage and bandwidth needs; while capturing important details in full image quality. AXIS M3106-LVE also supports video analytics such as Video Motion Detection and Active tampering alarm. Thanks to the AXIS Camera Application Platform; you can also choose to install AXIS Cross Line Detection and AXIS Digital Auto tracking; as well as third-party analytics solutions such as people counting.
Fits in anywhere
Small and flexible; AXIS M3106-LVE can be mounted on walls or ceilings as you prefer. Its smart design makes it easy to repaint to fit into any environment. And a long list of accessories; including black casing and various mounting kits; means it can be put up just about anywhere.
- Built-in IR illumination
- 4 MP / Quad HD video quality
- Axis' Zip stream technology
- Supports video analytics
- Discreet; flexible and outdoor-ready
- Fast; easy; cost-effective installation
- Image sensor: 1/3" progressive scan RGB CMOS
- Lens: M12 mount; Fixed iris; Fixed focus 2.4 mm; F2.2 Horizontal field of view: 130 degree Vertical field of view: 73 degree
- Day and night: Automatically removable infrared-cut filter
- Minimum illumination: Color: 0.3 lux at 50 IRE; F2.2 B/W: 0.06 lux at 50 IRE; F2.2 0 lux with IR illumination on
- Shutter time: 1/31500 s to 1/5 s
- Camera angle adjustment: Pan: +/-180 degree Tilt: 0 degree to 60 degree (0 degree = lens directed at a right angle to camera base) Rotation: +/-95 degree Can be directed in any direction and see the wall/ceiling
- Video compression: H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC) Baseline; Main and High Profiles Motion JPEG
- Resolution: 2688x1520 to 320x240
- Frame rate: Up to 25/30 fps with power line frequency 50/60 Hz
- Video streaming: Multiple; individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG Axis Zip stream technology in H.264 Controllable frame rate and bandwidth VBR/MBR H.264
- Multi-view streaming: Up to 2 individually cropped out view areas in full frame rate
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom: Digital PTZ
- Image settings: Compression; Color; Brightness; Sharpness; Contrast; White balance; Exposure control; WDR; Rotation: 0 degree; 90 degree; 180 degree; 270 degree including Corridor Format; Text and image overlay; Privacy masks; Mirroring of images
- Security: Password protection; IP address filtering; HTTPSa encryption; IEEE 802.1Xa network access control; Digest authentication; User access log; Centralized Certificate Management; brute force delay protection
- Supported protocols: IPv4; IPv6 USGv6; HTTP; HTTPSa; SSL/TLSa; QoS Layer 3 DiffServ; FTP; SFTP; CIFS/SMB; SMTP; Bonjour; UPnP; SNMP v1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II); DNS; DynDNS; NTP; RTSP; RTP; TCP; UDP; IGMP; RTCP; ICMP; DHCP; ARP; SOCKS; SSH; LLDP
- Application Programming Interface: Open API for software integration; including VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform; specifications at www.axis.com AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Connection ONVIF Profile S and ONVIF Profile G.
- Analytics: Included AXIS Video Motion Detection; active tampering alarm Supported AXIS Cross Line Detection; AXIS Digital Auto tracking Support for AXIS Camera Application Platform enabling installation of third-party applications; see www.axis.com/acap
- Event triggers: Analytics; Edge storage events; Virtual inputs through API
- Event actions: File upload: FTP; SFTP; HTTP; HTTPS; network share; email Notification: email; HTTP; HTTPS; TCP; SNMP trap Video recording to edge storage Send video clip Pre- and post-alarm video buffering Overlay text Day/night mode; overlay text; IR illumination; WDR mode
- Data streaming: Event data
- Built-in installation aids: Pixel counted
- Casing: IP66-; NEMA 250 Type 4X and IK08-rated; ASA polymer casing Encapsulated electronics; Captive screws (Torx 10) Color: White NCS S 1002-B For repainting instructions and impact on warranty; contact your Axis partner
- Sustainability: PVC free
- Memory: 512 MB RAM; 256 MB Flash
- Power: Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af/802.3at Type 1 Class 3 Typical: 4.6 W; Max.: 9.3 W
- Connectors: RJ45 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX PoE
- IR illumination: Power-efficient; long-life 850 nm IR LEDs. Range of reach 15 m (50 ft) or more depending on the scene
- Storage: Support for microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card Support for SD card encryption Support for recording to network-attached storage (NAS) For SD card and NAS recommendations.
- Operating conditions: - 30 degreeC to 50 degreeC ( - 22 degreeF to 122 degreeF) Humidity 10 - 100% RH (condensing)
- Storage conditions: -40 degreeC to 65 degreeC (-40 degreeF to 149 degreeF)
- Approvals: EMC: EN 55022 Class B; EN 55024; IEC 62471; EN 61000-6-1; EN 61000-6-2; FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B; ICES-003 Class B; VCCI Class B; RCM AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class B; KCC KN32 Class B; KN35; Environment: IEC 60068-2-1; IEC 60068-2-2; IEC 60068-2-78; IEC 60068-2-14; IEC 60068-2-6; IEC 60068-2-27; IEC/EN 62262 IK08; IEC/EN 60529 IP66; NEMA 250 Type 4X; IEC 60721-3-4 Class 4M3; Safety: IEC/EN/UL 60950-22 Network NIST SP500-267
- Optional accessories: AXIS T94B02D Pendant kit AXIS T94B01P Conduit Back Box AXIS T94B02M J-Box/Gang Box Plate AXIS M31-LVE Casing; Black Axis Mounts AXIS Surveillance microSDXC Card For more accessories
- Video management software: AXIS Companion; AXIS Camera Station; Video management software from Axis' Application Development Partners available.
- Languages: English; German; French; Spanish; Italian; Russian; Simplified Chinese; Japanese; Korean; Portuguese; Traditional Chinese
- Dimensions: Height: 94 mm (3.7 in); 101 mm (4.0 in)
- Weight: 370 g (0.81 lb.)
- Warranty: 3-Year