AXIS A8105-E Network Video Door Station is a full-fledged security camera; a powerful communication device and a convenient door opener in one single device. A natural complement to your surveillance solution; it helps you secure your premises with reliable; around-the-clock identification
Small and convenient
Measuring only 48 mm (1.89 in.) across; AXIS A8105-E fits where you want it to go - on walls; doorframes and mullions. A flush mounting accessory enables recessed mounting in walls. AXIS A8105-E also features Axis' Digital Corridor Format; which makes it easy to adjust the viewing area to the location and increase the vertical area of view. Factory focus and support for PoE make installation fast and flexible; keeping costs low..
Keep your premises secure
With AXIS A8105-E you get clear communication; high-quality video surveillance and convenient remote entry control all in a single unit. You can see; talk to; identify and then open the door to visitors directly or remotely from wherever you are. You can use your cell phone; IP phone or Video Management System (VMS) to do it.
HDTV 1080p resolution and WDR - Forensic Capture deliver uncompromised visual identification even with strong backlighting - and LED lights provide enough light for you to see visitors at night. Axis' Zip stream technology significantly reduces bandwidth and storage requirements without compromising image quality. Acoustic echo cancellation and noise suppression make voices audible regardless of background noise thanks to uncompromised full duplex audio.
AXIS A8105-E meets UL294; a standard of safety for access control systems.
A powerful surveillance solution
AXIS A8105-E doesn't just let you identify and control who enters your premises; it connects to your system just like any other surveillance camera and records what's happening outside your door. Integrated video analytics; such as AXIS Video Motion Detection; alert you of threatening events or vandalism so you can call for help - and you'll have a visual record of the incidents. In addition; AXIS Camera Application Platform allows you to easily integrate other video and audio applications from our partners that improve surveillance systems and facilitate investigation
- High quality audio and video
- Axis' Digital Corridor Format
- Remote entry control
- SIP support
- Zip stream
- Image sensor: 1/2.8" progressive scan RGB CMOS
- Lens: 1.56 mm; F2.8 Horizontal field of view: 180 degree Vertical field of view: 120 degree Fixed focus; IR corrected
- Minimum illumination: LED lit: 0 lux LED unlit (with WDR): 2.23 lux LED unlit (without WDR): 1.96 lux
- Shutter time: 1/143000 s to 2 s with 50 Hz 1/143000 s to 2 s with 60 Hz
- Video compression: H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC); Baseline; Main and High profiles Motion JPEG
- Resolutions: 1920x1200 to 160x90
- Frame rate: Capture modes: 1920×1200 25/20fps 50/60 Hz (WDR); 1920×1200 50/30 fps 50/60 Hz (no WDR)
- Video streaming: Multiple; individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG; Axis' Zip stream technology in H.264; Controllable frame rate and bandwidth
- Image settings: Compression; Color; Brightness; Sharpness; Contrast; White balance; Exposure control; Fine-tuning of behavior at low light; WDR - forensic capture; Rotation: Auto; 0 degree; 90 degree; 180 degree; 270 degree including Axis' Digital Corridor Format; Portrait/Landscape; Text and image overlay; Mirroring of images; Privacy mask.
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom: Digital PTZ
- Audio streaming: Two-way; full duplex Echo cancellation and noise reduction
- Audio compression: AAC-LC 8/16 kHz; G.711 PCM 8 kHz; G.726 ADPCM 8 kHz; OPUS (in SIP calls only) Configurable bit rate
- Audio input/output: Built-in microphone (can be disabled); Built-in speaker 85 dB (at 0.5 m / 20 in)
- Lock integration: Integration with AXIS A9801 Safety Relay Box: 300 mA at 12 V DC Integration with AXIS A1001 Network Door Controller: Maximum voltage/current: 0.7 A at 30 V
- Security: Password protection; IP address filtering; HTTPSa encryption; IEEE 802.1Xa network access control; Digest authentication; User access log; Centralized Certificate Management
- Supported protocols: IPv4/v6; HTTP; HTTPSa; SSL/TLSa; QoS Layer 3 DiffServ; FTP; CIFS/SMB; SMTP; Bonjour; UPnP; SNMP v1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II); DNS; DynDNS; NTP; RTSP; RTP; TCP; UDP; IGMP; RTCP; ICMP; DHCP; ARP; SOCKS; SIP; SIPS; SRTP; SIP TLS
- Application Programming Interface: Open API for software integration; including VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform; specifications at www.axis.com AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Connection ONVIF Profile S.
- Software: Third-party video management software and mobile applications.
- VoIP: Support for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for integration with Voice over IP (VoIP) systems; peer to peer or integrated with SIP/PBX. Tested with various SIP software such as Cisco; Bria and Grand stream Tested with various PBX software's such as Cisco; Avaya and Asterisk AXIS Parallel Call Forking; AXIS Sequential Call Forking
- Analytics: AXIS Video Motion Detection 3; Active tampering alarm; Audio detection Support for AXIS Camera Application Platform enabling installation of additional applications.
- Event triggers: Analytics; External input; Edge storage events Call: DTMF; State; State changes Detectors: Audio detection; Live stream accessed; Shock detection Hardware: Temperature; Tilt detection; Network Input Signal: Digital Input Port; Manual trigger; Virtual inputs Storage: Disruption; Recording System: System ready Time: Recurrence; Use schedule
- Event actions: Axis door control; video and audio recording to edge storage; Pre- and post-alarm video buffering; External output activation; Play audio clip; Overlay text; PTZ control; Status LED; WDR mode Make call: SIP; API File upload via FTP; SFTP; HTTP; HTTPS network share and email Notification via email; HTTP; HTTPS and TCP
- Data streaming: Event data
- Built-in installation aids: Pixel counter
- Casing: IP65- and NEMA 4X-rated; aluminum casing; stainless steel button; polycarbonate (PC) dome Color: White NCS S 1002-B
- Sustainability: PVC free
- Memory: 256 MB RAM; 128 MB Flash
- Power: Power out: 1x12 V DC; Max. out: 350 mA at 12 V DC Relay: See Lock control Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af/802.3at Type 1 Class 3
- Connectors: RJ45 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX PoE I/O: 6-pin 3.81 mm terminal block. 2 I/O; 12V output (max 350mA) and 1 relay.
- Storage: Support for microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card Support for recording to dedicated network-attached storage (NAS). For SD card and NAS recommendations see www.axis.com
- Operating conditions: -25 degreeC to 55 degreeC (-13 degreeF to 131 degreeF) Humidity 10-100% RH (condensing)
- Approvals: EN 55032 Class A; EN 55024; EN 61000-6-1; EN 61000-6-2; FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A; ICES-003 Class A; RCM AS/NZS CISPR22 Class A; IEC/EN/UL 60950-22; IEC/EN/UL 62368-1; EN 50581; IEC 60529 IP65; NEMA 250 Type 4X; IEC 60068-2-1; IEC 60068-2-2; IEC 60068-2-6; IEC 60068-2-14; IEC 60068-2-27; UL 294
- Mounting option: Wall mount or recessed with AXIS A8105-E Flush Mount accessory.
- Optional accessories: AXIS A8105 - E Flush Mount; AXIS A9801 Security Relay Box; AXIS T8120 PoE Injector For more accessories; see www.axis.com
- Video management software: Video management software from Axis and Application Development Partners (not included). For more information; see www.axis.com/products/video/software
- Languages: English; German; French; Spanish; Italian; Russian; Simplified Chinese; Japanese; Korean; Portuguese; Traditional Chinese
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 147.5 mm x 35 mm x 48 mm Flush mount: 217 mm x 40 mm x 105 mm
- Weight: 280 g (9.88 oz)
- Warranty: 3 year