For demanding conditions
AXIS Q6055 is an advanced PTZ dome that gives you both sweeping overviews and superb zoomed-in detail. Designed for demanding conditions; it's ideal for surveillance at airports; train stations; arenas; malls; warehouses and factories - anywhere you need fast and precise; round-the-clock pan/tilt/zoom operation.
Get up close and personal
AXIS Q6055 features 32x optical zoom; which in combination with HDTV 1080p resolution provides superb zoomed-in views of people and objects of interest. For instance; you'll be able to see the expression on a person's face from some 100 meters (328 ft.) away.
Analytics protect your bottom line
AXIS Q6055 comes with a long list of built-in Axis analytic applications that allow automatic monitoring of the video feed and help you prevent crime before it happens. Analytics can also help you make smarter decisions about resource allocation and cut down on routine patrols; for example. Our partners also offer a wealth of additional advanced analytics applications that can be integrated into AXIS Q6055.
Sharp images. Low bandwidth.
AXIS Q6055 also features Axis' Zip stream technology; which significantly lowers bandwidth and storage requirements while preserving high-quality images.
- HDTV 1080p and 32x optical zoom
- Axis' Zip stream technology
- Built-in video analytics
- IP52-rated protection against dust and dripping water
- Image sensor: 1/2.8" progressive scan CMOS
- Lens: 4.44 - 142.6 mm; F1.6 - 4.41 Horizontal field of view: 62.8 degree - 2.23 degree Vertical field of view: 36.8 degree - 1.3 degree Autofocus; auto-iris
- Day and night: Automatically removable infrared-cut filter
- Minimum illumination: Color: 0.3 lux at 30 IRE F1.6 B/W: 0.03 lux at 30 IRE F1.6 Color: 0.5 lux at 50 IRE F1.6 B/W: 0.04 lux at 50 IRE F1.6
- Shutter time: 1/33000 s to 1/3 s with 50 Hz 1/33000 s to 1/4 s with 60 Hz
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom: Pan: 360 degree endless; 0.05 degree - 450 degree/s Tilt: 180 degree; 0.05 degree-450 degree/s 32x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom; total 384x zoom E-flip; 256 preset positions; Tour recording; Guard tour; Control queue; On-screen directional indicator; Set new pan 0 degree; Adjustable zoom speed
- Video compression: H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC) Baseline; Main and High Profiles Motion JPEG
- Resolution: HDTV 1080p 1920x1080 to 320x180 HDTV 720p 1280x720 to 320x180
- Frame rate: Up to 50/60 fps (50/60 Hz) in HDTV 720p Up to 25/30 fps (50/60 Hz) in HDTV 1080p
- Video streaming: Multiple; individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG Axis Zip stream technology Controllable frame rate and bandwidth VBR/MBR H.264
- Image settings: Manual shutter time; compression; color; brightness; sharpness; white balance; exposure control; exposure zones; fine tuning of behavior at low light; rotation: 0 degree; 180 degree; text and image overlay; 32 individual 3D privacy masks; image freeze on PTZ; automatic defog; backlight compensation Wide Dynamic Range (WDR): Up to 120 dB depending on scene; highlight compensation
- Audio streaming: Two-way: full-duplex; half-duplex; simplex
- Audio compression: AAC-LC 8/16 kHz; G.711 PCM 8 kHz; G.726 ADPCM 8 kHz; Opus 8/16/48 kHz Configurable bit rate
- Audio input/output: Requires multicable (sold separately) for external microphone or line input and line output
- Security: Password protection; IP address filtering; HTTPSa encryption; IEEE 802.1Xa network access control; Digest authentication; User access log; Centralized Certificate Management; Brute force delay protection
- Supported protocols: IPv4; IPv6 USGv6; HTTP; HTTPSa; SSL/TLSa; QoS Layer 3 DiffServ; FTP; CIFS/SMB; SMTP; Bonjour; UPnP; SNMP v1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II); DNS; DynDNS; NTP; RTSP; RTP; SRTP; SFTP; TCP; UDP; IGMP; RTCP; ICMP; DHCP; ARP; SOCKS; SSH; NTCIP; LLDP
- Application Programming Interface: Open API for software integration; including VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform; Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Connection ONVIF Profile S and ONVIF Profile G.
- Analytics: Included AXIS Video Motion Detection; Auto tracking; Active Gatekeeper; AXIS Fence Guard; AXIS Motion Guard Audio detection Basic Analytics (not to be compared with third-party analytics): object removed; enter/exit detector; fence detector; object counter; Highlight compensation Supported Support for AXIS Camera Application Platform enabling installation of third-party applications.
- Event triggers: Detectors: live stream accessed; video motion detection; shock detection; audio detection Object removed; enter/exit detector; fence detector; object counter Hardware: fan; network; temperature PTZ: auto tracking; error; moving; ready; preset reached Storage: disruption; recording System: system ready Time: recurrence; use schedule Input signal: manual trigger; virtual input; digital input
- Event actions: Day/night mode; overlay text; video recording to edge storage; pre- and post-alarm video buffering; send SNMP trap PTZ: PTZ preset; start/stop guard tour File upload via FTP; SFTP; HTTP; HTTPS network share and email Notification via email; HTTP; HTTPS and TCP External output activation; audio recording to edge storage; play audio clip
- Data streaming: Event data
- Built-in installation aids: Pixel counter
- Casing: IP52-rated Metal casing (aluminum); Acrylic (PMMA) clear dome
- Sustainability: PVC free
- Memory: 512 MB RAM; 256 MB Flash
- Power: Axis PoE+ midspan 1 - port: 100 - 240 V AC; max 37 W IEEE 802.3at Type 2 Class 4 Camera consumption: typical 13 W; max 19 W Multicable: 20 - 28 V DC; typical 11 W; max 16 W 20 - 24 V AC; typical 17 VA; max 25 VA
- Connectors: RJ45 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX PoE; multiconnected (cable sold separately) for AC/DC power; 4 configurable alarm inputs/outputs; mic in; line mono input; line mono output to active speaker
- Storage: Support for SD/SDHC/SDXC card Support for SD card encryption Support for recording to network-attached storage (NAS) For SD card and NAS recommendations.
- Operating conditions: 0 degreeC to 50 degreeC (32 degreeF to 122 degreeF) Humidity 10 - 85% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage conditions: -40 degreeC to 65 degreeC (-40 degreeF to 149 degreeF)
- Approvals: EMC: EN 55022 Class A; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 61000-6-1; EN 61000-6-2; EN 55024; FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A; ICES-003 Class A; VCCI Class A; RCM AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class A; KCC KN32 Class A; KN35; Safety: IEC/EN/UL 60950-1; Environment: IEC/EN 60529 IP52; IEC 60721-4-3; IEC 60068-2 Network NIST SP500-267 Midspan: EN 60950-1; GS; UL; cUL; CE; FCC; VCCI; CB; KCC; UL-AR
- Optional accessories: Multicable AXIS T91 Mounting Accessories; AXIS T8415 Wireless Installation Tool; AXIS T90 Illuminators; AXIS T8310 Video Surveillance Control Board; multi-user decoder license pack
- Dimensions: Hard-ceiling: Ø198 x 240 mm (Ø7 13/16 x 9 7/16 in) Drop-ceiling: 248 x 243 mm (9 3/4 x 9 9/16 in)
- Weight: Camera: 2.6 kg (5.7 lb.); with drop-ceiling mount: 3.2 kg (7.1 lb.)