Extremely discreet installation
AXIS P1264 Network Camera is a cost-effective and extremely discreet pinhole camera with HDTV 720p performance. Comprising a sensor unit and a main unit; the indoor camera is ideal for use in stores; ATMs and ticket; vending and health monitoring machines.
AXIS P1264 is composed of the following: an AXIS F1004 Pinhole Sensor Unit; comprising a lens and image sensor and AXIS P12 Mk II Main Unit; which is the body of the camera. The camera comes with a detachable 8-m (26 ft) cable for connecting the sensor unit to the main unit. The cable enables the main unit to be placed away from the viewing point where there is space.
Pinhole sensor unit
The sensor unit can be mounted in tight places and behind a metal; plastic or glass panel that is up to 5.2 mm (3/16 in.) thick when used with the included mounting bracket. The sensor unit provides a 57 degree horizontal field of view and color video in light as low as 0.5 lux.
Compact main unit
The main unit; with dimensions of 1.7 x 4.6 x 11 cm (5/8 x 1 13/16 x 4 5/16 in.) makes it easy to install in tight places. It provides HDTV 720p video and is powered through Power over Ethernet (PoE). It has a built-in microSD card slot for local storage of recordings.
Savings with Axis' Zip stream technology
AXIS P1264 supports Axis' Zip stream technology; which is a more efficient implementation of the H.264 video encoder. It can lower bandwidth and storage use by an average of 50% or more for many surveillance scenarios. The encoding technology ensures that important details are maintained while unnecessary data is heavily compressed.
AXIS P1264 supports AXIS Video Motion Detection 3; Active Tampering Alarm and AXIS Camera Application Platform for installation of additional video analytics.
- Pinhole lens for extremely discreet surveillance
- HDTV 720p and 57 degree horizontal field of view
- Axis' Zip stream technology
- Built-in microSD card slot
- Power over Ethernet
- Image sensor: 1/4" (effective) progressive scan RGB CMOS
- Lens: Fixed iris; fixed focus; pinhole 3.7 mm; F2.5 Horizontal field of view: 57 degree Vertical field of view: 31 degree
- Minimum illumination: Color: 0.5 lux
- Shutter time: 1/24500 s to 1/6 s
- Video compression: H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC) Baseline; Main and High Profiles Motion JPEG
- Resolution: 1280x720 to 480x270
- Frame rate: 25/30 fps (50/60 Hz)
- Video streaming: Multiple; individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG Axis Zip stream technology in H.264 Controllable frame rate and bandwidth VBR/MBR H.264
- Image settings: Compression; color; brightness; sharpness; contrast; white balance; exposure value; exposure control; exposure zones; local contrast; rotation; corridor format; WDR; text and image overlay; privacy mask; mirroring of images
- Security: Password protection; IP address filtering; HTTPSa encryption; IEEE 802.1Xa network access control; Digest authentication; User access log; Centralized certificate management
- Supported protocols: IPv4/v6; HTTP; HTTPSa; SSL/TLSa; QoS Layer 3 DiffServ; FTP; CIFS/SMB; SMTP; Bonjour; UPnP; SNMPv1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II); DNS; DynDNS; NTP; RTSP; RTP; SFTP; TCP; UDP; IGMP; RTCP; ICMP; DHCP; ARP; SOCKS; SSH
- Application Programming Interface: Open API for software integration; including VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform (ACAP); AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Connection ONVIF Profile S and ONVIF Profile G.
- Analytics: Included AXIS Video Motion Detection; active tampering alarm Supported AXIS Cross Line Detection Support for AXIS Camera Application Platform enabling installation of third-party applications.
- Event triggers: Analytics Edge storage events
- Event actions: File upload: email; FTP; HTTP; HTTPS; network share Notification: email; HTTP; HTTPS and TCP Pre- and post-alarm video buffering Send SNMP trap; WDR mode
- Built-in installation aids: Pixel counter
- Data streaming: Event data
- Casing: AXIS P12 Mk II Main Unit: Steel and plastic AXIS F1004 Pinhole Sensor Unit: Metal casing (aluminum)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM; 256 MB Flash
- Power: Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af/802.3at Type 1 Class 2 max 4.0 W; typical 2.5 W
- Connectors: Female RJ45 for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX PoE RJ12 for sensor unit
- Storage: Support for microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card Support for SD card encryption Support for recording to network-attached storage (NAS) For SD card and NAS recommendations.
- Operating conditions: -20 degreeC to 50 degreeC (-4 degreeF to 122 degreeF) Humidity 10-85% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage conditions: -40 degreeC to 65 degreeC (-40 degreeF to 149 degreeF)
- Approvals: EMC EN 55022 Class B; FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B; ICES-003 Class B; VCCI Class B; RCM AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class B; Safety IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 Environment IEC 60068-2-1; IEC 60068-2-2; IEC 60068-2-6; IEC 60068-2-14; IEC 60068-2-27
- Optional accessories: AXIS T8120 15 W Midspan 1-port AXIS T8129 PoE Extender Network cable coupler indoor slim AXIS Surveillance Cards AXIS F7315 Cable White 15 m AXIS F8204 Mounting Band AXIS F9201 Black Height Strip Housing AXIS F9201 Silver Height Strip Housing For more accessories.
- Video management software: AXIS Companion; AXIS Camera Station; Video management software from Axis' Application Development Partners available
- Dimensions: AXIS P12 Mk II Main Unit: 16.5 x 46 x 109 mm (5/8 x 1 13/16 x 4 5/16 in) AXIS F1004 Pinhole Sensor Unit: 27 x 20 x 18 mm (1 1/16 x 13/16 x 11/16 in) Sensor unit cable: 8 m (26 ft)
- Weight: AXIS P12 Mk II Main Unit: 72 g (2.5 oz) AXIS F1004 Pinhole Sensor Unit: 14 g (0.5 oz) Sensor unit cable: 128 g (4.5 oz)
- Warranty: 3-Year