AXIS M2025-LE Network Camera is a small bullet camera that offers Axis excellence at a surprisingly affordable price. It has built-in IR illumination and HDTV 1080p video quality and it's a perfect choice when you need small; easy-to-install cameras both outdoors and in. The camera is available in both black and white.
Affordable Axis excellence
With its built-in IR LED and HDTV 1080p image quality; AXIS M2025-LE delivers high-resolution surveillance even in the dark. A single camera covers a wide 115 degree horizontal field of view; which helps keep costs low. WDR - Forensic Capture optimizes footage of backlit scenes for forensic purposes. And for monitoring long; narrow areas; Axis Corridor Format provides a "portrait"-shaped video stream that maximizes image quality and eliminates bandwidth and storage waste.
In addition; Axis Zip stream technology also significantly reduces storage and bandwidth; while ensuring that important details are captured in full image quality.
Top performance in tough environments
AXIS M2025-LE can withstand temperatures as low as -30 degreeC and as high as 50 degreeC (-22 degreeF to 122 degreeF). It comes with an integrated sunscreen for protection against sun and rain. And with IP66 and NEMA 4X ratings; it's resistant to rough weather; dust; sand and salt spray; ice formation and high water pressure.
Installation that's as easy as 1; 2; 3
Small; lightweight and factory focused; AXIS M2025-LE is easy - and cost efficient - to install. A spacious; sealed back box; protects the cable and makes service fast and easy.
The camera is easy to handle and its wide field of view ensures coverage wherever you choose to place it: outdoors or in; on walls; ceilings; poles; or in corners. Or use the optional recessed wall or ceiling mount for extra-discreet surveillance.
- Small bullet camera
- Built-in IR illumination
- HDTV 1080p
- Zip stream
- Image sensor: 1/2.8" progressive scan RGB CMOS
- Lens: M12 mount; Fixed iris; Fixed focus 2.8 mm; F2.0 Horizontal field of view: 115 degree Vertical field of view: 64 degree
- Day and night: Automatically removable infrared-cut filter
- Minimum illumination: Color: 0.2 lux at 50 IRE; F2.0 B/W: 0.04 lux at 50 IRE; F2.0 0 lux with IR illumination on
- Shutter time: 1/65000 s to 2 s
- Video compression: H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC) Baseline; Main and High Profiles Motion JPEG
- Resolution: 1920x1080 to 160x90
- Frame rate: Up to 25/30 fps with power line frequency 50/60 Hz
- Video streaming: Multiple; individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG Axis Zip stream technology in H.264 Controllable frame rate and bandwidth VBR/MBR H.264
- Multi-view streaming: Up to 2 individually cropped out view areas in full frame rate
- Image settings: Compression; color; brightness; sharpness; contrast; local contrast; white balance; exposure control; WDR - Forensic Capture: Up to 115 dB depending on scene; rotation: 0 degree; 90 degree; 180 degree; 270 degree including Corridor Format; text and image overlay; privacy masks; mirroring of images
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom: Digital PTZ
- Security: Password protection; IP address filtering; HTTPSa encryption; IEEE 802.1Xa network access control; digest authentication; user access log; Centralized Certificate Management; brute force delay protection
- Supported protocols: IPv4; IPv6 USGv6; HTTP; HTTPSa; SSL/TLSa; QoS Layer 3 DiffServ; FTP; SFTP; CIFS/SMB; SMTP; Bonjour; UPnP; SNMP v1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II); DNS; DynDNS; NTP; RTSP; RTP; SRTP; TCP; UDP; IGMP; RTCP; ICMP; DHCP; ARP; SOCKS; SSH; LLDP
- Application Programming Interface: Open API for software integration; including VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform; AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Connection ONVIF Profile S; ONVIF Profile G and ONVIF Profile T.
- Analytics: Included AXIS Video Motion Detection; active tampering alarm Supported AXIS Digital Auto tracking; AXIS Cross Line Detection; AXIS Fence Guard; AXIS Motion Guard; AXIS Loitering Guard Support for AXIS Camera Application Platform enabling installation of and third-party applications.
- Event triggers: Analytics; Edge storage events
- Event actions: Record video: SD card and network share Upload of images or video clips: FTP; SFTP; HTTP; HTTPS; network share and email Pre- and post-alarm video or image buffering for recording or upload Notification: email; HTTP; HTTPS; TCP and SNMP trap Overlay text
- Data streaming: Event data
- Built-in installation aids: Pixel counter
- Casing: IP66-; NEMA 250 Type 4X- and IK08-rated; polymer casing Encapsulated electronics; captive screws (Torx 10) M2025-LE: Color: White NCS S 1002-B M2025-LE Black: Color: Black NCS S 9000-N
- Sustainability: PVC free
- Memory: 512 MB RAM; 256 MB Flash
- Power: Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af/802.3at Type 1 Class 2 Typical 4.1 W; max 6.3 W
- Connectors: RJ45 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX PoE
- IR illumination: Power-efficient; long-life 850 nm IR LED. Range of reach up to 15 m (50 ft) depending on scene
- Storage: Support for microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card Support for SD card encryption Support for recording to network-attached storage (NAS) For SD card and NAS recommendations see www.axis.com
- Operating conditions: -30 degreeC to 50 degreeC (-22 degreeF to 122 degreeF) Humidity 10 - 100% RH (condensing)
- Storage conditions: -40 degreeC to 65 degreeC (-40 degreeF to 149 degreeF)
- Approvals: EMC: EN 55032 Class A; EN 55024; IEC 62471; EN 61000-6-1; EN 61000-6-2; FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A; ICES-003 Class A; VCCI Class A; RCM AS/NZS CISPR 32 Class A; KCC KN32 Class A; KN35; Environment: IEC 60068-2-1; IEC 60068-2-2; IEC 60068-2-78; IEC 60068-2-14; IEC 60068-2-6; IEC 60068-2-27; IEC/EN 62262 IK08; IEC/EN 60529 IP66; NEMA 250 Type 4X Safety IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 IEC/EN/UL 60950-22 Network NIST SP500-267
- Optional accessories: AXIS T94B03L Recessed Mount; AXIS T94B02D Pendant kit; AXIS T94B01P Conduit Back Box; AXIS T94B02M J-Box/Gang Box Plate; Axis mounts; AXIS Surveillance microSDXC Card AXIS T94 mounts for various installations For more accessories.
- Video management software: AXIS Companion; AXIS Camera Station; Video management software from Axis' Application Development Partners available.
- Languages: English; German; French; Spanish; Italian; Russian; Simplified Chinese; Japanese; Korean; Portuguese; Traditional Chinese
- Dimensions: Height; straight: 174 mm (6.9 in) Height; angled: 118 mm (4.6 in) ø 101 mm (4.0 in)
- Weight: 0.5 kg (1.1 lb.)
- Warranty: 3-Year