Easy and intuitive to use
AXIS T8415 Wireless Installation Tool is an easy-to-use tool that help installers during the installation of IP cameras. The tool includes a free-of-charge application which is compatible with Android and iOS devices. The app is called AXIS Wireless Installation Tool; downloadable from App Store or Google Play.
The live video feed is displayed on the smartphone via a direct Wi-Fi connection. From the live video it is easy to access basic key features to set the camera's optimal viewing angle; focus and IP settings.
AXIS T8415 powers up the network camera directly from its powerful battery and offers an integrated Wi-Fi access to connect with the smartphone for easy and quick view of camera Live view.
AXIS T8415 powers up the network camera via Power over Ethernet; thanks to its powerful battery and offers an integrated Wi-Fi access point to connect with the handheld device for easy and quick view of the camera Live view and basic settings.
Through a USB port on AXIS T8415; the handheld device is always charged and ready to be used.
Install more cameras
Be more productive when installing cameras thanks to its quick and easy features together with a powerful battery that last the whole day.
Why not make it ever simpler with a kit that includes one AXIS T8415; one extra battery and the custom-made installation bag. Everything you need to get going; like important installation equipment; from network and power cables to screws and tools.
- Multiple camera discovery; including ONVIF
- Wireless connection to handheld devices
- Native app for installation of Axis cameras
- Powerful battery
- Support for PoE+
- IP setting: Automatic or Manual configuration of IPv4 address
- Network connector: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- Wireless interface: IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac 5 GHz (default) a/ac/n - Channels 36; 40 or 44 2.4 GHz b/g/n - Channels 1; 6 or 11
- Security: WPA2-PSK
- Supported protocols: Axis products using Bonjour and ONVIF compatible products using WS-Discovery
- Casing: Body: Material: PC ABS Color: Black Handle insert: Material: TPE Color: Dusty grey Battery module: Material: PC ABS Color: Dusty grey
- Power: PoE: Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) IEEE 802.3at Type 2 Class 4 USB: 5 V; 2.1 A Battery type: 12 V; 3.4 Ah; Lead-acid; VRLA
- Connectors: RJ45 - PoE 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX RJ45 - non-PoE 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX USB Type A - Power only; 2.1 MM jack - Battery charger input on battery module. Centre positive
- Operating conditions: 0 degreeC to 50 degreeC (32 degreeF to 122 degreeF) Humidity 20 - 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage conditions: -30 degreeC to 70 degreeC (-22 degreeF to 158 degreeF) Humidity 20 - 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Approvals: EMC: EN 55022 Class B; FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B; ICES-003 Class B; VCCI Class B; KCC KN32 Class B; KN35; RCM AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class B Safety IEC/EN/UL 60950-1; CE; Environment: RoHS; REACH; WEEE Wireless EN 300328; EN 301489-1; EN 301489-17; EN 301893; FCC Part 15 Subpart C; TELEC Battery: UL; IMDG; IATA; CE; ROHS; REACH; WEEE; ADR; ECHA; DoT
- Optional accessories: AXIS Installation Charger Adaptor 12 V 1 A AXIS Installation Tool Battery 12 V 3.4 Ah AXIS T8134 60 W Midspan (for High PoE cameras) AXIS Installation Bag
- Dimensions: 150 x 100 x 205 mm (5 15/16 x 3 15/16 x 8 1/16 in)
- Weight: Full unit: 2.2 kg (4.8 lb.) Battery module: 1.6 kg (3.5 lb.)
- Warranty: 3-Year
- Minimum requirements: IOS 7 or higher android 4.1 or higher
- Supported products: Axis products using Bonjour and ONVIF compatible products using WS-Discovery
- Axis products: Discovery; Thumbnail; Live view; Rotate; Autofocus (dependent on device); Snapshot
- ONVIF products: Re-direct to device home page for further settings
- Settings: Network: Device IP-address settings (manually or automatically); subnet mask and default router Password: Change of password Power line frequency: 50 or 60 Hz Capture mode: Possible settings dependent on device Advanced settings: Other settings can be reached and done via the Advanced Setup link