The CSE-800 was designed to bring the ClickShare experience to boardrooms; high-end meeting rooms; and conference rooms. Introducing a number of unique features; including simultaneous sharing of up to 8 people; automatic & manual moderation; and blackboarding & annotation; the CSE-800 is the most powerful system in the ClickShare family today. The CSE-800 was designed for enterprise rollouts and offers enhanced security features; a wider range of connectivity options - including AirPlay and Google Cast support for non-HDCP content - and central management.
The CSE-800 features two HDMI inputs and outputs. There is a direct connection with legacy equipment and easy integration with conferencing systems; and two 4K DCI displays can be driven by a single base unit. Furthermore; the 2 network connections allow separate and simultaneous connection to multiple networks (e.g. guest and corporate networks) and provide additional security and convenience for users. Allowing up to 8 persons to share content simultaneously; the CSE-800 ensures connectivity to the central screen and encourages collaboration.
The moderation functionality was specifically designed for use in larger rooms; with multiple people sharing at the same time. To prevent the rapid switching of screens; making the content difficult to follow; a moderator can manually select which content appears on screen and when; ensuring a great experience for all attendees. The moderation function can be switched off at any time; returning the system into ClickShare's normal operating mode; with content being shared upon the click of a button. For user convenience; security features of the CSE-800 can be set to one of three predefined levels; depending on the company's policies and needs.
ClickShare introduces Touch back function and ideation in your boardrooms. Run any application from your laptop and control it from the screen. With a few touches on the screen; open presentations; share mails; start a video. Focus on audience and content instead of on your presentation tool.
The CSE-800 is also one of the building blocks of the Barco Ideation Wall for interactive and collaborative meetings. By simply combining a Barco UniSee LCD video wall; a specifically designed Touch frame for Barco UniSee and a ClickShare CSE-800 which supports annotation; blackboarding and Touch back function out of the box; you create a single; unified experience in your meeting room allowing you to enjoy both the interactivity features that our wireless collaboration solution ClickShare offers and the seamless viewing experience of Barco UniSee; never seen on LCD video walls before.
- Wireless connection to central screen
- Enhanced security features
- Up to 8 users on-screen simultaneously
- Share from laptop; tablet or smartphone
- Moderation; blackboarding and annotation
- 4K DCI
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32 & 64 bit; macOS 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14 (Mojave); Android v5 & v6 & v7 & v8 & 8.1 (ClickShare app); iOS 8; 9; 10; 11& 12 (ClickShare app)
- Video outputs: 2x HDMI
- Video inputs: 2x HDMI
- Output resolution: 4K DCI (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- AirPlay Support: iOS mirroring (AirPlay) from iOS 9.0 up to iOS 12 / Mac OS 10.14
- Google Cast Support: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Input resolutions: 4K DCI (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- Frame rate: Using inputs: Up to 60fps with one input @ 4K; Up to 30fps with two inputs @ 4K; Using the ClickShare Button or Apps: Up to 30 fps
- Noise Level: Max. 25dBA @ 0-30 degreeC; Max. 30dBA @ 30-40 degreeC
- Number of sources simultaneous on screen: 8 (4 per screen)
- Number of simultaneous connections: 64
- iPad; iPhone and Android compatibility: Sharing of documents; browser; camera for both Android and iOS devices via ClickShare app
- Extended desktop: Available (depending on your operating system). May require ClickShare Extension Pack.
- Authentication protocol: WPA2-PSK in stand alone mode
- : WPA2-PSK or IEEE 802.1X using the ClickShare Button in network integration mode
- Wireless transmission protocol: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n and IEEE 802.15.1
- Reach: Adjustable with signal strength modulation; max. 30m (100 ft.) between ClickShare Button and ClickShare Base Unit
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHZ and 5 GHz (DFS channels not supported)
- Connections: 2x Ethernet LAN 1Gbit; 2x USB 2.0; 2x USB 3.0 (back); 2x USB 3.0 (front); Audio analog line out on mini jack socket (3.5mm); digital S/PDIF
- Temperature range: Operating: 0 degreeC to +40 degreeC (+32 degreeF to +104 degreeF); Max: 35 degreeC (95 degreeF) at 3000m; Storage: -20 degreeC to +60 degreeC (-4 degreeF to +140 degreeF)
- Humidity: Storage: 0 to 90% relative humidity; non-condensing; Operation: 0 to 85% relative humidity; non-condensing
- Anti-theft system: Kensington lock
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 46.2mm x 282.3mm x 206.5mm (excl. antennas) / 1.8" x 11.1" x 8.1"; 146.4mm x 282.3mm x 206.5mm (incl. antennas) / 5.8"x 11.1" x 8.1"
- Power supply: Standard 110/220 V AC plug
- Power consumption: Normal operation: 90W under full usage; 52W under normal usage (connect 2 HDMI outputs; connect 1 HDMI input; share with 4 people); ECO mode: 30W; Networked standby mode: < 1W; Deep standby mode: < 0.5W
- Weight: 2.2kg / 4.85lbs
- Certifications: FCC/CE
- Warranty: 3 years standard; Possible to extend to 5 years