Reprise your role as a supernatural assassin in Dishonored 2 - this Fall's #1 rated game on Metacritic.
Praised by IGN as "amazing" and "a superb sequel"; declared a "masterpiece" by Eurogamer; and hailed "a must-play revenge tale among the best in its class" by Game Informer; Dishonored 2 is the follow up to Arkane Studio's first-person action blockbuster and winner of more than 100 'Game of the Year' awards; Dishonored.
Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide. Will you choose to play as Empress Emily Kaldwin or the royal protector; Corvo Attano? Will you make your way through the game unseen; make full use of its brutal combat system; or use a blend of both? How will you combine your character's unique set of powers; weapons and gadgets to eliminate your enemies? The story responds to your choices; leading to intriguing outcomes; as you play through each of the game's hand-crafted missions.
- The Assassins: As fully voiced characters; Emily Kaldwin and Corvo Attano now bring their own perspectives and emotional responses to the world and story.
- Supernatural Powers: Advanced bone charm crafting and all-new upgrade trees allow you to customize your powers in vastly different ways.
- Imaginative World: The world is a character in its own right; rich with story; architecture and eclectic characters.
- Challenge: Customize your gameplay options and difficulty settings for an even more tailored adventure.
- The Void Engine: Dishonored 2 is beautifully brought to life with the new Void Engine; a leap forward in rendering technology; built from id Tech and highly-customized by Arkane Studios.
- Platform: PlayStation 4
- Edition: Standard
- Dimensions: 0.6 x 5.3 x 6.7 inches
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Media: Video Game