The new sophisticated DT 990 is a headphone for enthusiasts and will satisfy you with a perfect sound and comfort. The use of high-quality material and the distinctive design underline the standard of a high end model. The headphone is still handcrafted in Germany warranting a high quality.
This is the 250 Ohms version which is suitable for the use with hi-fi systems (as longs as they have a sufficiently dimensioned headphones output) or with purpose-built headphone amplifiers. For the use with portable devices we recommend the 32 Ohms version.
- Semi-open back design
- Neutral, balanced sound
- Robust spring steel headband
- Single-sided cable
- Soft headband pad
- Gold-plated 1/8" mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Transmission type - Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle) - Semi-open
- Headphone impedance - 250 ohms
- Headphone frequency response - 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level - 96 dB
- Construction - Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug - Stereo jack plug 3.5 mm (1/8") & 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging - 290 g