Wired Design Ideal For Standardized Testing
Wireless keyboards are not always permitted during standardized testing; and battery-powered or rechargeable keyboards can run out of power at inopportune times. The Wired Keyboard with Stand connects to an individual iPad via a secure wired connection and requires no batteries or charging. This makes the keyboard ideal for SBAC and PARCC testing as well as school deployments at any grade level.
Well-Spaced Keys For Comfortable Typing
Designed with students in mind; this durable; lightweight keyboard features full-sized; well-spaced keys for comfortable typing. Multimedia controls offer convenient one-touch access to a variety of features; including volume; play/pause; fast-forward; rewind; and screen lock. Full-size arrow keys allow students to navigate easily through documents and websites.
Stand Holds Tablet Securely In Place
An integrated stand holds the iPad in portrait or landscape mode and works with virtually any case. A cable management compartment on the back of the keyboard ensures that cables stay safely and neatly tucked away. The keyboards stack together for easy storage and distribution.
- Lightning connector provides wired connection to iPad; no batteries or charging required
- Multimedia and function keys for simple navigation
- Full-sized keys for comfortable typing
- Integrated stand holds tablet securely; with or without case
- Keyboards stack for easy storage
- Interface Type: Apple Lighting connector
- Keyboard Type: Keyboard - wired with stand