Pocket Jet 7 Developers' Kit Includes: PJ773 Printer; AC Power Supply; Li-Ion Battery; Cavity Mounting Block; 4' USB Cable; Premium Supplies (Cut Sheet and Fan folded Paper); Access to Development Software (SDKs; Configuration S/W; and Drivers); and Special Support.
- Fast; full-page mobile printing - up to 8 ppm.
- Prints on a variety of 8.5" wide thermal media.
- Small and light weight makes it easy to grab and go.
- Optional long-life Li-Ion battery prints up to 600 pages on a single charge available for purchase.
- Compact size - fits in places where space is limited.
- Ultra-lightweight…only 1.3 lbs. including the battery.
- High reliability due to fewer moving parts.
- Communications Certifications: USB v2.0 (Full Speed) Bluetooth v2.1+EDR; SPP; BIP;OPP; HCRP
- Communications Interface(s): USB (Mini); Bluetooth
- Communications Security: None
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 10 (32/64bit); Windows 8 (32/64bit); Windows 7 (32/64bit); Windows Vista (32/64bit); Android v2.2 or later; Windows Server 2012 R2; Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2008 (32/64bit); Mac OS X 10.10.x or later; Linux Red Hat and Debian
- Print Driver Compatibility: Windows; Mac; Linux; Android
- Consumable Max Roll OD Size: Not Applicable
- Consumable Thickness: Not Published
- Consumable Types: Full Page Documents
- Media Width Min: 4 (Sensor 1.75" LoC)
- Available Memory: 6MB
- Media Exit Features: Tear Up
- Media Feed Features: None
- User Interface: 3 Switches (Power; Radio; Feed) 4 LEDs (Power; Radio; Feed; Data)
- Power Supply: 15VDC 4.0A (PA-AD-600)
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Width Maximum: 8.03" (203.9mm)
- Emulations: None
- Media Sensor Types: Reflective (Black Bar; Hole) Out of Paper
- Dimensions: 10.04 x 2.17 x 1.18 in.(255mm x 55mm x 30mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lbs. (0.57kg) with Battery
- Warranty Extension: 4
- Warranty Length: 1