Lock Down; Protect & Back Up Your Data
Designed for organizations with up to 25 users; the TS3010 series delivers the same features and functionality as more advanced NAS solutions from Buffalo. But now; small to medium size businesses can take advantage of the reliability and security once reserved for only enterprise level organizations.
- Buffalo's unique Boot Authentication feature ensures that a TS3010 model is only accessible on authorized networks
- Data encryption ensures that only the right people can read data
- AES 256-bit drive encryption including drive recognition technology ensuring drives cannot be accessed from any system other than your Tera Station
- Data replication allows for easy back-up to other on-site or remote devices
- Integrated support for backing up to cloud services such as Amazon S3 or Dropbox Business provides advanced data protection
Physical security of TS3010s ensured by a lock on the front panel; preventing theft of hard drives from the TS3010. Buffalo also provides a Kensington security slot so the TS3010 can be secured with a lockable cable.
Duplex Firmware is an advanced recovery feature that makes Tera Stations more secure from data corruption and data loss. Duplex Firmware creates more stabilized network storage performance and directly results in less system downtime without having to wait for an engineer to recover data.
Quickly restore the OS with the assistance of the Duplex Firmware feature without compromising data.
Now with Duplex Firmware; if you experience minor OS system issues; the Tera Station will then either begin the recovery process itself or allow for a recovery without affecting user data.
Advanced Ntfs Permissions (Windows Acl)
File permissions can now be controlled at the subfolder file level from Windows Explorer; making it possible to create new shares with unique permissions on demand from active directory.
- Assign permissions to all levels of the shared directory structure
- Manage all permissions from your domain account
- Copy and Paste existing permission structures
Rapid Raid Mode Change
Rapid Raid Mode Change Allows For Greatly Improved Raid Rebuild Times.
In the event of drive failure this new feature allows recovery as quickly as possible.
The Tera Station 3010 models can now backup and replicate data to other non-Buffalo Rsync enabled devices. Tera Station devices can be added to existing Rsync environments providing greater integration opportunities.
Active Directory User Limits
Tera Station 3010 devices now support up to 10;000 individual users.
Data Replication = Private Cloud
Many businesses/industries such as hospitals and legal firms have legal requirements preventing them from backing up data to public cloud services. Additionally businesses may want to create a private cloud for greater security or simply because the solution provides finite cost instead of recurring monthly public cloud backup fees.
The TS3010 series features Buffalo's replication technology that enables backing up data on your TS3010 to a secondary Tera Station located on-site or at a remote location. A secondary device provides another resource for all your data security and can provide extra peace of mind for business-critical data.
Burn-In Tested Hdds Are Held To Higher Standards Than Off-The-Shelf Hdds
- Preferred drives are purchased from OEM based on Buffalo's stringent quality standards
- Drives are tested as a team in the system chassis
- Initial RAID configuration is assigned
- NAS device including HDDs must pass full system inspection before released
Monitoring the health of your Buffalo NAS devices in your local or remote offices will help you identify potential issues before they develop into problems leading to downtime.
The Tera Station plays well with network monitoring products in the market such as Kaseya; PRTG; SolarWinds; Orion NPM and Zabbix to provide the monitoring you need.
Integrated Cloud Backup
The Tera Station 3010 makes it simple with integrated support for leading cloud providers such as Amazon S3; Dropbox or Dropbox Business. This functionality provides a way to backup your mission-critical data to an offsite backup tool. Offsite backup; such as a cloud server; adds an extra layer of protection against data loss due to environmental disasters or equipment trouble or theft at your primary location.
Only Buffalo Puts Their Replacement Drives Through A Zero-Write Process Before It Is Offered On The Market.
Zero-write is a vigorous process in which each individual storage sector of each replacement HDD is tested; resulting in a vastly superior drive.
The TS3010 series is ready to run thanks to being fully populated with NAS-grade hard drives. Designed for reliable operations in an always-on environment; NAS drives are made to be more stable and reliable than desktop hard drives. With a dual-core Annapurna processor and 1 GB of RAM; the TS3010 delivers critical functions in a compact package.
Protect Your System With Anti-Virus Protection For Tera station
Avoid virus infection to your system with the option of adding Trend Micro anti-virus to your Tera Station. Visit our Trend Micro page for more details!
Once licensed and installed; our Trend Micro anti-virus protection for Tera Station will monitor in real time whether files stored or updated are infected with viruses. If an infected file is detected; it will be automatically quarantined in a dedicated folder; in order to prevent virus infection and allowing you to share documents with confidence.
Nova backup Buffalo Edition
The NovaStor Nova BACKUP licenses (up to $500 value) included with these devices offer the best single-server and PC backup software for servers and workstations.
Internal Hard Drives
- Number of Drives: 2
- Capacity Range: 4; 8 TB
- Drive Interface: SATA 6 Gbps
- Supported RAID: 0/1/JBOD
- Standards Compliance: USB 3.0
- Connector Type: A type
- Number of Ports: 2x USB 3.0
- Data Transfer Rates: 5 Gbps
- CPU: Annapurna Labs Alpine Processor; AL212 (1.4 GHz Dual-Core)
- Memory: 1 GB DDR3
Environmental & Power
- Power Consumption: Max 85W; Data Transfer 34W; Idling 21W
- Power Supply: Internal AC 100-240V Universal 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 32° - 104°F (0° - 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 - 85% non-condensing
- Standards Compliance: IEEE802.3ab (1000BASE-T); IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX); IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T)
- Number of Ports: 2 (1000BASE-T)
- Data Transfer Rates: 1000 Mbps / 100 Mbps / 10 Mbps
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP
- Network File Services: CIFS/SMB; AFP; FTP/FTPS/SFTP; NFS
- Connector Type: RJ-45
Client Os Support
- Windows 10; Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit); Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit); Windows Server 2016; Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2008R2; Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Compatible Hard Drives: OP-HD1.0N; OP-HD2.0N; OP-HD4.0N; OP-HD6.0N
- Warranties: 3YNBD20; 3YKYD40; 3YKYD30; 3YKYD20; 5YNBD40; 5YNBD30; 5YNBD20; 5YKYD40; 5YKYD30; 5YKYD20