Tera station 3410Rn
Great Value; High-Performance Nas. 4 Bay Business Nas.
The Tera Station 3410RN is a high-performance; cost-effective 4-bay Network Attached Storage (NAS) solution; ideal for small businesses and demanding small office and home office (SOHO) users. With a powerful Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-212 1.4 GHz dual-core processor; it provides speedy transfer rates and stable operation during heavy-load work tasks. The robust central processing unit (CPU) and 1 GB of DDR3 RAM means it can run multiple services simultaneously. This allows businesses to focus on concurrent tasks with minimal performance degradation.
Users can make backup copies from Tera Station to a rsync-compatible device from another manufacturer. This function also allows backups to be made from another manufacturer's rsync-compatible NAS to the Tera Station NAS.
Tera Station functions as a client of an Active Directory domain; so that domain users and groups can be used. This means that they can be used in domain environments of companies with up to 10;000 users and groups.
Hot-Swap Function Increases Data Security
With the hot swap function; the Tera Station automatically switches off the defective hard disk even if one hard disk fails; so that it can be replaced safely without interrupting work or losing data.
Rackmount Rail Set Included
With Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-212 dual-core processor
Fast transfer of large files and fast file access from multiple computers thanks to 1.4GHz processor.
Buffalo's Tera Station Series features B-Sync; which allows users to easily synchronize files between their Tera Station and Dropbox and make backups. The Buffalo NAS also supports Amazon S3 Cloud Services.
3 Year Warranty
This product has a standard warranty of 3 years. Check for other possibilities of warranty extension.
Iscsi Target Support
Works simultaneously as NAS and iSCSI target.
Intuitive Web Management Interface
The web interface has a dashboard that offers the user more effective views of system status; the ability to resize windows (even on the phone) and a more comfortable button layout.
Allocation Of Disk Quota
Hard disk quotas prevent the misuse of storage space by allocating appropriate amounts of storage to users.
Including 11 licenses Nova BACKUP Buffalo Edition software. Nova BACKUP provides small and medium-sized companies that value the protection of their digital data with a complete data security solution in one package.
Replication With Tera station
By replication; a folder in two separate Tera Stations is synchronized almost in real time. This only happens in one direction (not bi-directional) - from the source to the destination. This function can be set up in LAN and WAN. WAN setup includes remote connection via port forwarding and VPN setup.
- Form factor: Rackmount
- CPU Type: Annapurna Labs AL212 (Dual Core)
- CPU Speed: 1.4GHz
- RAM: DDR3 1GB
- Drive Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Installed OS: Linux
Internal Hard Drives
- Number of Drives: 4
- Type of Drive: NAS HDD
- Number of Bays: 4
- Total Capacity: 4TB; 8TB; 12TB; 16TB
- Supported HDD Capacities: 1TB; 2TB; 3TB; 4TB
- Connector Type: RJ-45
- LAN Ports: 2
- Max Transmission Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Connector Type: USB Type A
- USB 3.0 Ports: 3
- Max Transmission Rate: 5 Gbps
- Client OS: Windows 10; Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit); Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit); Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit); Windows XP; Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2012 R2; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2003 R2; Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Support: Standard Warranty 3 years; 24 hour HDD exchange; Technical Support Hotline
- Dimensions: 430 x 44.3 x 430 mm
- Weight: 8; 4 kg
- Compatible models: OP-HD1.0N; OP-HD2.0N; OP-HD3.0N; OP-HD4.0N
- Warranty extensions: TBA
- Operating Environment: 0-40 degreeC; humidity 10-85% (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: Internal AC 100-240V Universal; 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (max.): 100 W
- Power Consumption (operation; typical): 50 W
- Power Consumption (idle state; typical): 33 W
- Power Consumption (standby): 0.9 W
- Included Software: NASNavigator2; Nova BACKUP Buffalo Edition
- Supported RAID Levels: JBOD; 0; 1; 5; 6; 10
- Hot Swap: Yes
- iSCSI: Yes
- Networking: TCP/IP
- File Sharing: CIFS/SMB; AFP; NFS; FTP; SFTP; SNMP
- Active Directory support: Yes
- Active Directory users: 10000
- Failover: Failover solution with other Buffalo NAS devices
- Realtime Backup: Folder Replication; Failover
- Replication: Yes
- Apple Time Machine: Yes
- Backup Software: Nova BACKUP Buffalo Edition
- Web UI: via HTTP/HTTPS
- Web Access: Yes