Connect a USB Type-C device to the DVI-D port of an monitor or projector to display video.
The USB-C to DVI-D Video Adapter Converter is an ideal solution for connecting a device with a USB 3.1 Type-C connector to a monitor; projector; or other display with a DVI-D port. The video support is built into the USB Type-C ports to feed a video signal to an HDMI HDTV or projector. This adapter supports up to a 1080p (1920x 1080 Hz) resolution; allowing it to deliver a high quality video image to the connected display.
Be prepared for any meeting; presentation; or event with the full confidence that you have the right connections in an ultra-compact design. The USB-C to DVI-D adapter allows you to connect a USB-C equipped laptop; tablet; or computer to a projector; monitor; or HDTV with a DVI input port. The compact design of this adapter converter makes it a perfect fit for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications in education or corporate environments.
Plug Unplug Plug Unplug Plug
The USB-C connector has a robust design; allowing for the connector to be plugged in and un-plugged up to 10;000 times. The sturdy construction ensures that the product provides peace of mind and is built to stand up to the rigors the most demanding on-the-go life. The USB-C connector has a symmetrical design which is identical on both sides; so it does not matter if you plug it in upside-down or right-side-up. It will plug in the first time; every time while preventing damage to the connector port.
The dongle-style adapter converter reduces strain on the USB-C port. The cable between the USB-C connection and the adapter converter provides strain relief that protects the port from strain damage as cords are moved.
- Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080 at 50/60Hz
- Reversible; symmetrical USB-C connector
- Compact; lightweight design
- Plug and Play-no driver required
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Weight: 0.079 lbs.
- Voltage Rating: 30V
- Conductor Resistance: 32AWG 588.85?/km at 20 degreeC
- Insulation Resistance: 10m-km/min at 20 degreeC DC 500V (EIA-364-21)
- Dielectric Strength: AC 500V/1 minute No breakdown (EIA-364-20)
- Operation Temperature: 0 degreeC - 50 degreeC; 15-85% RH (Non-Condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -25 degreeC - 70 degreeC; 15-85% RH (Non-Condensing)
- Jacket: PVC
- Outer Diameter: 3.9 +/- 0.1mm
- Shield: Braid 16/9/0.06(TC)
Conductor 1: (2 Conductors; 5 Pair)
- Conductor: 34 AWG 7/.06(TC)
- Insulation: 0.45 (HD-PE)
- Shield: Aluminum Mylar
- Color: P1 White / Green; P2 White / Red; P3 White / Green; P4 White / Blue
Conductor 2: (2 Conductors)
- Conductor: 24 AWG 7/.205(TC)
- Insulation: 0.90 (HD-PE)
- Color: Red; Black
Conductor 3: (6 Conductors)
- Conductor: 32 AWG 7/.08(TC)
- Insulation: 0.50 (HD-PE)
- Shield: Aluminum Mylar
- Color: White; Green; Brown; Yellow; Blue; Orange