Connect a device with a DVI output to a display with a DisplayPort input
Send video signal from an existing desktop computer or another source device with a DVI-D video output port to a projector or monitor with a DisplayPort input. This converter is an ideal solution schools; conference rooms; or other work spaces when upgrading to a new monitor or projector.
There is no need for an external graphics adapter or extra converters. This simple plug and play converter changes the DVI-D output signal to DisplayPort; no drivers are required for install nor additional power adapters. The all in one dongle style converter provides power from an onboard USB connection and requires no drivers for install.
Supports cost savings
Newer displays no longer offer DVI-D as an input. Utilizing this DVI to DisplayPort converter will allow for connection to a brand new monitor or projector without the added expense of updating the graphics card.
Port protection technology
The dongle style adapter reduces strain on the video port. The cable between the DVI-D connection and the converter provide strain relief that protects the port from strain damage as cords are moved.
No need to utilize a power adapter. The DVI to DisplayPort converter pulls power from the DVI-D port bus power. If enough power is not supplied by the DVI port there is a USB plug attached to the converter which provides power as well.
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.151 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Maximum Resolution: 1920x1080
- Voltage Rating: 30V
- Impedance ? TDR: 100+/-5
- Intra-Pair Skew: 15PS/M Max
- Insulation Resistance: Foam-PE/HD-PE DC-500V 100M?.Km Min At 20 degreeC
- Housing: ABS
- Jacket Material and Thickness: PVC (0.5mm)
- Minimum Bend Radius: 12mm
- Mean Time Between Failure: 4000 hr.
- Operating Temperature: 0 degreeC to 70 degreeC
- Storage Temperature: -10 degreeC to 40 degreeC
DVI Cable Physical Specifications
- Cable Outer Diameter: 4.8mm +/- 0.2
- Conductor: 34 AWG (7/0.06 TCS) x15
- Shield 1: Al Mylar Wrap
- Shield 2: Braid; 16/10/0.08 TCS (85% Coverage)
- Drain: 34 AWG (7/0.6 TCS) x5
- Insulation: Foam-PE+Skin 0.5+/-0.05
USB Physical Specifications
- Cable Outer Diameter: 2.8mm +/- 0.2
- Conductor: 28 AWG (7/0.127 TCS) x2
- Insulation: HDPE 0.85+/-0.05