Connect a 4K enabled device with a Mini DisplayPort output to any display with a HDMI input that supports resolutions up to 4K
This adapter allows the Mini DisplayPort video output of a laptop to connect to the HDMI input of a display and is perfect for applications including displaying video on an HDTV; projector; or monitor in a classroom; on a desktop; or in a meeting room. This Mini DisplayPort to HDMI active adapter can be used in either DisplayPort single-mode or dual-mode outputs; providing the conversion for a Mini DisplayPort source even when that source does not support DP++. Active Mini DisplayPort conversion is excellent for applications where multiple Mini DisplayPort adapters are required to connect to a single graphics card. This allows every active adapter to interface with a corresponding display.
On The Go Enhanced
Be prepared for any meeting; presentation; or event with the full confidence that you have the right connection in an ultra-compact design. The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter can connect a Mini DisplayPort equipped laptop or tablet to a projector; monitor; or HDTV with a HDMI input port. The compact design of this adapter converter makes it a perfect fit for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications in education or corporate environments.
This simple plug and play adapter converter does not require drivers for install and the device is powered through Mini DisplayPort bus power; so no additional power adapters are needed.
The dongle-style adapter converter reduces strain on the video port. The cable between the Mini DisplayPort connection and the adapter converter provides strain relief that protects the port from strain damage as cords are moved.
- Active Conversion of Mini DisplayPort to HDMI
- Support resolutions up to 4K: 4096x2160 at 24Hz or 3840x2160 at 30Hz
- Dongle style adapter reduces strain on ports
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.070 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Voltage Rating: 30V
- Conductor Resistance: at 20 degreeC max 30AWG 376.96O/km
- Insulation Resistance: 10M-KM Min at 20 degreeC DC 500V(EIA-364-21)
- Dielectric Strength: AC 500V/1 minute no breakdown(EIA-364-20)
- Impedance: Pairs (differential mode) 100+/-50O
- Attenuation (Max): 5.02dB at 100~450MHz; 7.695dB at 1GHz; 12.595dB at 2GHz; 17.495dB at 3GHz; 22.395dB at 4GHZ; 27.295dB at 5GHz; 32.195dB at 6GHz; 37.095dB at 7GHz
- Return Loss (Min): 15.00 at 100~675MHz; 12.90 at 7GHz; 9.20 at 2GHz; 7.04 at 3GHz; 5.5 at 4GHz; 4.31 at 5GHz; 3.33 at 6GHz; 2.51 at 7GHz
- NEXT (MAX): -36dB at 0.1~1.35GHZ; -23.44dB at 2GHz; -20.80dB at 3 GHz; -18.93dB at 4GHz; -17.48dB at 5GHz; -16.29dB at 6GHz; -15.28dB at7GHz
- FEXT: -26dB / Cable at 100~7000MHz (Max)
- Jacket: PVC
- Outer Diameter: 5.2mm +/-0.2mm
- Conductor 1: 5 Pairs at 32AWG (7/0.08 TC)
- Insulation 1: FM-PE+Skin ID 0.63mm +/- 0.05mm (Pairs: 1. White/Brown 2. White/Red 3. White/Orange 4. White/Green 5. White/Blue)
- Pair Drain: 32AWG (7/0.8TC) Insulation FM-PE+Skin ID 0.63mm +/- 0.05mm
- Conductor 2: 5 Individual 32AWG (7/0.08 TC)
- Insulation 2: HD-PE+Skin ID 0.5mm +/- 0.05mm (Conductors: 1. RED 2. Orange 3. Yellow 4. White 5. Green
- Shield 1: AL Mylar Coverage 100%
- Shield 2: Braid; 16/7/0.12 AL-Mg
- Shield 3: Mylar Coverage 100%
- Pair: 2 Singles Lair flat and Parallel
- Core: 8 Pairs
- Drain Wire: 7/0.08TC
- Operating Temperature: 0 degreeC to 50 degreeC
- Storage Temperature: -25 degreeC to 70 degreeC