Stratos 2 Stainless Steel Gas Grill Cadac's 30,000 BTU Stratos 2 Steel Range Grill is a stylish and high-performance unit loaded with features and ample cooking space. This model operates off of two high grade stainless burners as well as an aluminum die-cast side burner. All are triggered by automatic piezo ignitions. The grill rests on a convenient stainless cart and accommodates a butane or propane gas cylinder (not included).
"U" Grid Design The Stratos Grills feature formed porcelain enamel 11-In. cooking grids that fit into place and utilize a "U" grid design to retain heat. Additional grill-top accessories are available as well. These include a non-stick reversible ribbed/flat grill/griddle plate (98700-51), a hard anodized-coated warmer pan (98700-50), and a BBQ cover (98700-20-CVR) which are all sold separately.
- 306 Sq. In. of cooking space
- Double-layered steel dome for better heat retention
- Built-in 11-In. aluminum die-cast side burner
- All burners are high-performance 439 grade stainless steel with an automatic piezo ignition
- Collapsible side table
- Built-in high-quality thermometer
- Four heavy-duty caster wheels are located on its base with brake levers for easy moving
- Sealed with a highly durable powder-coat finish that protects it from rust and weathering
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- No. of burners/cooking grids: 2
- Cooking area (sq. in.): 306
- BTUs: 30,000
- Dimensions: 42" (H) x 20" (D) x 44" (W)
- Weight: 55 lbs