Introduce a compact versatile solution to help reduce paperwork and improve workflows in offices with the image FORMULA DR-M140 office document scanner. Using an out-of-the-box design; reliable handling; and advanced image quality functions; the DR-M140 scanner is a performance driven device that provides the basis for an intelligent document capture system. This intelligent document capture system ensures efficient information management; proving to be successful in legal; healthcare; government; and financial areas. The DR-M140 scanner is capable of scanning 6;000 documents per day; from 40 pages per minute in all modes; including color. With such strong capacities; this scanner helps to effectively transition to a paperless office. The DR-M140 scanner is equipped with two feeding paths to tackle different types of documents within large volumes of paper. The default U-turn path works well for typical jobs; while the straight path can be selected to handle items such as thick or thin documents and embossed plastic cards. The DR-M140 scanner uses a convenient; efficient design suitable for desktop use; with a simple control panel enabling easy access to pre-programmed scanning tasks. It is included with comprehensive software for easy integration with third-party systems; making digital filing; a simple but efficient process.
- Reliable desktop color duplex scanner
- Same fast scanning speed in color; grayscale; and Black & White
- Flexible document handling for items such as ID cards and documents up to 118"
- Durable body design
- Scan to cloud capabilities
- Double-feed release / double-feed retry
- Energy-conscious power consumption
Main Unit Specs
- Document Feeding
- Automatic or Manual
- Document Size: U-Turn Path: Width: 2.0" - 8.5"; Length: 2.9" - 14"; Straight Path: Width: 2.0" - 8.5"; Length: 2.1" - 14"
- Long Document Mode: Up to 118"
- Document Weight: U-Turn Path: 7-34 lb. Bond; Straight Path: 7-68 lb. Bond
- Feeder Capacity: 50 Sheets
- Grayscale: 8-bit
- Color: 24-bit
- Scanning Element: One-Line contact Image Sensor (CMOS)
- Light Source: RGB LED
- Operating Modes: Grayscale; B&W; Color; Error Diffusion; ATE (multiple modes)
- Drop Out Color: Red; Green; Blue
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 150 / 200 / 240 / 300 / 400 / 600 dpi
- Black And White: (simplex / Duplex:) Up to 40 ppm / Up to 80 ipm
- Grayscale: (simplex / Duplex:) Up to 40 ppm / Up to 80 ipm
- Color 24 Bit: (simplex / Duplex:) Up to 40 ppm / Up to 80 ipm
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Scanner Drivers: ISIS/TWAIN
- Dimensions: 3.7" x 12.3" x 7.1" (with trays closed)
- Weight: 5.7 lb.
- Power Consumption: 25W max (Energy saving Mode: 1.9W); Suggested Daily Volume: 6;000 scans
- Other Features
- Auto Color Detection; Auto Page Size Detection; Auto Resolution Setting; Background Smoothing; Character Emphasis; DE skew; Double-Feed Release; Edge Emphasis; Folio Mode; Long Document Mode; MultiStream; Pre-Scan; Prevent Bleed-Through/Remove background; Shadow Cropping; Skip Blank Page; Text Orientation Recognition; Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection; User Preferences
- Rated EPEAT Silver
- Bundled Software: ISIS/TWAIN Drivers; Canon CaptureOnTOuch; Canon Capture Perfect; Nuance eCopy PDF Pro Office; Kofax VRS
- Flatbed Scanner Unit 101; Exchange Roller Kit; Barcode Module; eCarePAK (Exchange Service)