The Cisco Aironet Power Injector AIR-PWRINJ6= increases wireless LAN deployment flexibility of supported Cisco Aironet Access Points by providing an alternative powering option to local power; inline power-capable multiport switches; and multiport power patch panels.
The single-port PoE injector provides up to 30 Watts and is compliant with IEEE 802.3af (15.4 W) and IEEE 802.3at (30 W) systems. This power injector is for use with the Cisco Aironet 2800 series and 3800 series access points.
A Category 5 or better Ethernet cable connects the injector to a 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch; hub; or network; and another cable carries power and data to the access point's WAN Ethernet port. The power injector's built-in power supply has a C13 connector that connects to a wall outlet or power strip. The power injector connects to a wall outlet or power strip.
Use the power cord that shipped with your power injector to supply power for the injector. If you install the access point in an environmental air space such as above a suspended ceiling; check national and local safety codes to make sure that the Ethernet cable you connect to the unit meets applicable standards.
- Dimensions (W; H; L): 53 mm x 32.5 mm x 140 mm; 2.09 in x 1.28 in x 5.5 in.
- Data Rates: 10/100/100 Mbps
- PoE Output: Pin Assignment and Polarity: 4/5 (+); 7/8 (-); Output Power Voltage 55 V DC
- User Port Power: 30 Watts
- Input Power Requirements: AC Input Voltage: 100 to 240 V AC; AC Input Current: 0.67 A @ 100 - 240 V AC; AC Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- Weight: 0.44 lbs. (200 g)
- Connectors: Shielded RJ-45; EIA 568A and 568B
- Environmental Conditions: Operating Ambient Temperature: -4 degreeF to 104 degreeF (-20 degreeC to 40 degreeC) at 30 W; -4 degreeF to 122 degreeF (-20 degreeC to 50 degreeC) at 25 W; Operating Humidity: Maximum 90%; Non-condensing; Storage Temperature: -4 degreeF to 158 degreeF (-20 degreeC to 70 degreeC)
- Reliability: MTBF: 100;000 hrs. @ 25 degreeC
- Thermal Rating: 20 BTU/Hr. @ 240 V AC
- Regulatory Compliance: IEEE 802.3 at (PoE); China RoHS Compliant; WEEE Compliant; CE Compliant
- Electromagnetic Emission and Immunity: FCC Part 15; Class B; EN 55022 Class B (Emissions); EN 55024 (Immunity); VCCI
- Safety: UL 60950-1; IEC/EN 60950-1
- Stacking restrictions: Do not stack. Do not bundle the power injector and AC power cable.