Easy-to-use switches with zero configuration
Build a fast; reliable network with these entry-level; low-cost; reliable networking solutions that provide plug-and-play connectivity. The 110 Series delivers Fast Ethernet and Gigabit switching with key features like Power over Ethernet (PoE); energy efficiency; traffic prioritization; and network diagnostics for seamless integration into the network.
Get powerful Gigabit performance at an affordable price while giving your network a boost of speed and capacity.
Power over Ethernet
A wide range of PoE models provide power to IP phones; access points; and other devices.
A variety of power-saving features; including Energy-Efficient Ethernet; optimize power usage and reduce energy consumption without compromising performance.
Ease Of Use
Ready to use right out of the box; there is no software to install and nothing to configure.
- Device type: Switch - 8 ports - unmanaged
- Enclosure type: Desktop
- Ports: 8 x 10/100/1000
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): PoE
- Performance: Switching capacity: 16 Gbps; Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 11.9 Mpps
- MAC address table size: 4000 entries
- Jumbo frame support: Yes
- Features: Flow control; Layer 2 switching; auto-negotiation; auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X); Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing; quality of service (QoS); cable diagnostics; loop detection; Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Compliant standards: IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u; IEEE 802.3z; IEEE 802.3ab; IEEE 802.3az; IEEE 802.1p; IEEE 802.3x; 802.3af
- Status indicators: Power; link/activity; PoE; cable diagnostics; loop detection
Expansion and Connectivity
- Interfaces: 8 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 - PoE
- Power device: Power adapter - external
- Voltage required: DC 48 V
- Electric current required: 1.25 Amps
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Fanless: Yes
- Service and support: Limited lifetime warranty