Advanced features and performance
350 Series Switches are next-generation managed switches that offer excellent performance; rich features; and ease of use. With support for Layer 2 and 3 features; advanced security; routing; and energy-saving technology; they deliver a solid foundation for business applications today and in the future.
In addition to advanced management; security; and quality of service (QoS); these switches deliver capabilities such as static routing; advanced threat defense; time-based access control lists and 802.1x; and many others.
Easy setup and management
Our intuitive; browser-based user interface is user-friendly; with simple mode and a configuration wizard for common configurations. Advanced CLI management options are available. We also offer a USB port for easier file management.
Performance and reliability
The 350 Series is designed and tested to deliver the high performance and reliability you would expect from Cisco switches; so you can enjoy speedy file transfers and keep vital business applications available.
Energy-saving features are embedded across the portfolio; including energy-detect; cable length detection; and Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE). All these provide an eco-friendly and cost-effective solution without compromising performance.
Peace of mind
All 350 Series switches come with a limited lifetime warranty and include one year of technical support and free software fixes for the term of the warranty.
- Device type: Switch - 1 G - 28 ports
- Enclosure type: Rack-mountable - 1U
- Ports: 24 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x Gigabit SFP (2 combo)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): PoE+ (24 ports; 382 W)
- Performance: Switching capacity: 56 Gbps; Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 38.69 Mpps
- MAC address table size: 16K entries
- Capacity: 4096 active VLANs
- Jumbo frame: Yes
- Remote management protocol: SNMP 1; RMON 1; RMON 2; RMON 3; RMON 9; Telnet; SNMP 3; SNMP 2c; HTTP; HTTPS; TFTP; SSH; CLI
- Features: Layer 3 switching; Layer 2 switching; DHCP support; VLAN support; IGMP snooping; syslog support; DoS attack prevention; port mirroring; DiffServ support; weighted round-robin (WRR) queuing; broadcast storm control; IPv6 support; multicast storm control; unicast storm control; firmware upgradable; Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support; Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support; Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support; Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support; access control list (ACL) support; quality of service (QoS); jumbo frames support; MLD snooping; SNMP; RMON; SNTP; Cisco Discovery Protocol; Auto SmartPorts
- Compliant standards: IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u; IEEE 802.3z; IEEE 802.1D; IEEE 802.1Q; IEEE 802.3ab; IEEE 802.1p; IEEE 802.3x; IEEE 802.3ad (LACP); IEEE 802.1w; IEEE 802.1x; IEEE 802.1s; IEEE 802.3af PoE; IEEE 802.3at PoE; IEEE 802.3az
- RAM: 512 MB
- Flash memory: 256 MB flash
- Status indicators: System; Link/Speed per port; PoE
Expansion and Connectivity
- Interfaces: 24 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 (24 x PoE+); 2 x combo SFP slot + RJ-45; 2 x SFP slot; 1 x USB port - file management; 1 x RJ-45 console - management
- Power device: Power supply - external
- Voltage required: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Width: 17.3 in.
- Depth: 10.12 in.
- Height: 1.5 in.
- Weight: 8.44 lbs.
- Mounting kit: Included
- MTBF: 213;373 hours
- Compliant standards: UL 60950; FCC Part 15 A; CSA 22.2
- Service and support: Limited lifetime warranty
- Min operating temperature: 32 degreeF
- Max operating temperature: 104 degreeF
- Humidity range operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Min storage temperature: -4 degreeF
- Max storage temperature: 158 degreeF
- Humidity range storage: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)