Anodized gun-metal black with brushed aluminum surface finish to the top cover for a more refined look
Precise Air Flow With Nickel Black
Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink. The nickel plated jet black also enhances radiation cooling performance
Direct Contact Technology
4 heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology providing effective and excellent heat dissipation
The New SF120R RGB Fan
Is certified to sync with Motherboard RGB software or controlled by our controller. The wide speed range can be fine-tuned for maximum cooling performance or silent operation.
Optional Push-Pull Fan Configuration
To avoid dynamic losses and help accelerate heat exhaust; an additional fan helps pulling heat away faster from heatsink.
RGB In The Palm Of Your Hand With Included Wired Rgb Controller
A compact size RGB LED controller that allows you to easily customize your RGB devices without the need for either an RGB capable motherboard or software. You can have the colorful rig you've always wanted with just the touch of a button.
Universal Mounting Kits Design
The improved universal bracket design ensures easy and worry free installation on all platforms.
- CPU Socket: Intel LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366; AMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1
- Dimensions: 120(L) x 79.6(W) x 158.8(H) mm / 4.7(L) x 3.1(W) x 6.3(H) inch
- Heat Sink Material: 4 Heat Pipes / Aluminum Fins / Direct Contact
- Fan Dimensions: 120(L) x 120(W) x 25(H) mm / 4.7(L) x 4.7(W) x 1(H) inch
- Fan Quantity: 1 PC
- Fan Speed: 650-2;000 RPM (PWM) +/- 10%
- Fan Airflow: 57.3 CFM (Max)
- Fan Air Pressure: 2.0 mmH2O
- Fan MTTF: 160;000 Hours
- Fan Noise Level: 8-30 dBA
- Fan Power Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Fan Rated Current: 0.16 A
- Fan Safety Current: 0.37 A
- Fan Power Consumption: 1.92 W
- Warranty: 2 years