Pinnacle Studio 21
Create movies that make an impression with our sophisticated and easier to use video editor-Pinnacle Studio 21. Start your project with a themed template or edit on the multi-track timeline. Enjoy features like multi-camera video editing; split screen video and more than 1;500 video filters; effects and titles. Even add a custom-fit soundtrack to your video to set the mood. When you're ready; share your movie online; export it to popular devices; or create polished DVDs that include chapters and menus.
New User Interface
Pinnacle Studio 21 introduces a new; intuitive user interface that streamlines your video editing workflow and enables quick access to the tools you need; with the power and precision you crave.
New Split Screen Video
Show multiple video streams simultaneously with new Split Screen video. Easily drag and drop to create impressive promotional videos or share the highlights from your latest trip.
New Save As Template
Fast-track future projects and save your finished projects as templates. When your project is done; go to 'File > Save Movie as Template' and easily replace media with placeholders.
New 3D Title Editor
Add 3D text to your videos with expanded titling options. Enjoy pro-like 3D titles that feel more blockbuster than ever before. Engage your audience and enhance your videos with customizable; eye-catching titling options.
- Internet connection required for installation; registration and updates. Registration required for product use.
- Windows 10 recommended; Windows 8.x; Windows 7; 64-bit OS highly recommended.
- Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher.
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support.
- Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD; Multi-Camera or 360 video.
- 4 GB of RAM or higher; 8+GB highly recommended for UHD; Multi-Camera; or 360 video.
- DirectX graphics device recommended:
- NVIDIA GeForce 200 series or newer (CUDA enabled required for CUDA support).
- ATI 4xxx series or higher.
- Intel GMA X3000 series or higher.
- HEVC (H.265) support requires Windows 10 and supporting PC hardware or graphics card.
- Minimum 256MB VGA VRAM; 512MB or higher recommended.
- Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher.
- Windows-compatible sound card (multi-channel output required for surround preview).
- 8 GB HDD space for full installation.
- DVD burner for creating DVD and AVCHD discs.
- Input Options.
- Capture from DV; HDV and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires a FireWire port).
- Capture from analog camcorders; 8mm; HI 8; VHS; SVHS; VHS-C; SVHS-C; or VCRs (NTSC/PAL/SECAM) (requires Dazzle video hardware - sold separately).
- Import from AVCHD and other file based camcorders; digital still cameras; mobile devices and webcams.
- Import Formats.
- Video: AVCHD; DV; HDV; AVI; MPEG-1/-2/-4; DivX; Flash; 3GP (MPEG-4; H.263); WMV; Non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR); MOV (DV; MPEG-4; H.264); HEVC (H.265); DivX Plus MKV; XAVC; MXF; DVCPRO HD; XAVC S.
- Audio: MP3; MPA; M4A; WAV; AMR; AC3; AAC; Vorbis; WMA.
- Graphic: JPS; BMP; GIF; JPG; PCX; PSD; TGA; TIF; WMF; PNG; J2K.
- Export Formats.
- Disc: AVCHD; DVD (DVD-R; DVD-RW; DVD+R or DVD+RW; dual layer).
- Video: DV; HDV; AVI; DivX; WMV; MPEG-1/-2/-4; Flash; 3GP; WAV; MP2; MP3; MP4; HEVC (H.265; H.264); DivX Plus MKV; JPEG; TIF; TGA; BMP; XAVC S.
- Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1-channel.
- Blu-ray Support.
- Requires purchase of a separate plug-in from within the product.
- Requires Blu-ray Disc reader and/or burner.
- 1;500+ effects; titles and templates
- 6-track; HD editing
- New User interface
- New Split Screen video
- New 3D title editor
- Video editing software: HD; 3D; 4K
- Number of video/audio tracks: Unlimited
- Multi-camera editing: 6 cameras
- Split Screen video: Yes
- Customizable workspace and keyboard shortcuts: Yes
- Storyboard and timeline editing: Yes
- Frame-accurate timeline editing: Yes
- 360 video editing: Yes
- Morphing transitions: Yes
- NewBlue effects collections: 1;000+ effects
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 1.2 x 7.5 in.