Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but large enough to help you prepare for any meal or party, the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in compact, energy-efficient form.
Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, the Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie is portable and countertop convenient. It's packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to crisping cookies to broiling salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. chicken, roast or pork. There's no need to spend extra time cooking separate meals for the pickier ones, either. The wide interior and adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once.
What's more, this oven is ideal for anyone, anywhere and anytime. It can replace the microwave in your office, offer easy cooking access for the elderly, serve as a staple for apartment dwellers or provide snack enthusiasts with a little added treat.
- Uses 49 percent less energy than a typical kitchen oven
- Extra-large capacity accommodates two 12" pizzas, two 9"x13" casseroles, two cake pans, two sheets of cookies or a 5 lb. chicken
- Easy-clean, nonstick oven interior
- Includes two oven racks, large enamel-coated baking pan, small baking pan and broil rack
- Broil rack also stacks directly on small baking pan for roasting meats
- Includes rotisserie accessories: rotisserie lift and forks with rod (skewer)
- Slide-out, full-width crumb/drip tray
- Easy-to-read temperature dial on front control panel can be adjusted to desired or pre-set temperatures
- Easy-to-read function dial on front control panel can be adjusted to four pre-programmed settings: BAKE, CONVECTION, BROIL, ROTISSERIE
- Power indicator light
- 2-hour cooking timer with audible tone and automatic shutoff
Gives You the Choice of Bake, Convection, Broil or Rotisserie
Don't want to heat up the entire kitchen or slave away over a hot burner? No sweat - the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven provides extra capacity for second oven convenience as well as four ways to cook: BAKE, CONVECTION, BROIL and ROTISSERIE.
Doubles Your Baking Options with Convection Technology
Did you know that the 9"x13" baking pan is the most popular baking pan in North America? (1) Not only does this oven fit two 9"x13" pans at once, unlike conventional ovens without convection technology, the Countertop Oven with Convection comes fully equipped. Instead of having heat come from just one central area and no fan to "stir-up" or circulate air evenly all over, this oven's convection technology utilizes a top and bottom heating element and a built-in fan to distribute heat evenly for a uniform temperature. That way, bakers can choose between traditional baking - ideal for cupcakes, cakes and soft baked goods - or convection baking - ideal for a crispy pizzas, cookies or even taquitos.
(1) Source: Mintel, 2010. "Countertop Ovens."
For light and fluffy soft baked goods like cupcakes, cakes or pastries, follow these BAKE directions. For crispier foods like pizzas or cookies, use CONVECTION BAKE, which forces more air to circulate in the oven, so foods will cook faster at the same oven temperature:
- Before setting to BAKE or CONVECTION BAKE, place first baking rack in very bottom rack slot and second baking rack in the third rack slot from the bottom.
- Set the desired TEMPERATURE.
- Set FUNCTION to BAKE or CONVECTION BAKE
- PREHEAT: Rotate the Timer past 40 minutes, then to 5 minutes before baking.
- Using BAKE: After oven is preheated, rotate Timer past 40 minutes, then to desired baking time or rotate to STAY ON.
- Using CONVECTION BAKE: For baking pizza, check the pizza manufacturer's recommendations for reducing cooking time and temperature for best results.
Part of a Healthy Lifestyle: Offers Alternative Cooking Options
Want a healthier alternative to frying, or in the mood to grill, but the weather isn't great? Let the Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie offer your palate and diet some alternatives to frying or baking.
For cooking fish, steak or hamburgers perfectly, follow these BROIL directions:
- Before setting to BROIL, place food directly on small baking pan or on broil rack stacked directly on small baking pan and place in oven. DO NOT PREHEAT.
- Set the TEMPERATURE to BROIL/ROTISSERIE.
- Set FUNCTION to BROIL. Note: Only upper heating elements will be on in BROIL mode.
- BROIL: Rotate Timer past 40 minutes, then to desired broiling time or rotate to STAY ON.
Note: Turn food when browned or halfway through cooking time.
For roasted chicken, beef roast or pork roast, follow these ROTISSERIE directions:
- Before setting to ROTISSERIE, slide large coated baking pan in lowest rack position.
- Tie chicken and large pieces of meat tightly with cotton string to prevent meat from hitting baking pan. For further instructions, search World Wide Web on "How to Truss a Chicken for Rotisserie."
- Insert Rotisserie rod lengthwise into center of meat, and insert rotisserie forks on rod lengthwise into lower bottom half of meat. Make sure meat is centered evenly between rotisserie rod and fork ends, and tighten screws on rotisserie forks.
- Manually insert pointed end of rod holding chicken into oven rotisserie insert, rotating the rod as needed to fit and then place square end of rod into slot in bracket on left side.
- Set TEMPERATURE to BROIL/ROTISSERIE.
- Set FUNCTION to ROTISSERIE.
- BAKE: Rotate Timer past 40 minutes, then set Timer to desired time or rotate to STAY ON.
Note: Only upper heating elements will be on during ROTISSERIE mode.
- To remove cooked meat from oven, place rotisserie lift with hooks under rotisserie rod. Lift and slide rotisserie rod to theleft and remove from oven.
- Place meat on a clean surface to cool slightly, and using oven mitts, unscrew rotisserie forks and remove rotisserie rod.
- Slide meat onto cutting surface or serving tray before carving.
Makes Leftovers Delicious and Appealing
Too tired to cook or plan out your next meal? No worries - resorting to leftovers for dinner doesn't have to mean a mushy or unexciting meal any longer. In fact, this oven effortlessly caters to your hectic schedule. Simply set from 300 degrees to 350 degrees to quickly reheat biscuits, leftover roasts or casseroles and set to 150 degrees to keep food warm while you're waiting for guests to arrive or busy multitasking.
Full-Performance Ovens Preferred Over Toaster Ovens
Did you know that 46 percent of consumers use their oven for more than just toast? And approximately 67 percent of consumers are spending more time cooking at home to save money, eat healthier and manage ingredients? (2) Look no further, the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie combines all these features into one. With an extra-large capacity to fit an entire meal for a family of four, additional BROIL settings for the health-conscious and offering four ways to cook, this appliance satisfies the palate, the diet and the budget.
(2) Source: Mintel, 2010. "Countertop Ovens"
The full-width crumb/drip tray slides out from the front, allowing easy washing. For the best oven performance, cleaning should be done regularly. Unplug first and allow oven to cool before interior and exterior cleaning. For interior cleaning: wipe oven walls, bottom tray and glass door with a damp, soapy cloth, but do not scratch or damage heating element tube. Repeat with a damp, clean cloth. All removable parts should be hand washed in warm, soapy water as well. For stubborn interior stains, use a plastic scouring pad. For exterior cleaning: wipe oven walls with a damp cloth, but do not use abrasive cleansers or metal scouring pads; this can scrape/scratch the surface.
TIPS & CARE
Before cooking with the oven, always PREHEAT for approximately 5 minutes. Check pan manufacturer's directions for oven-safe rating. Do not cover the crumb/drip tray or any part of the oven in aluminum foil (causes overheating); however, use of aluminum foil to partially cover casseroles or some foods is acceptable.
Dimensions: (inches): 13.11 H x 20.62 W x 16.54 D
This Kit Includes:
Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie - Factory Refurbished
Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie - Factory Refurbished
Our Price: $56.00