The CyberPower M1100XL medical-grade UPS delivers clean; consistent backup power to sensitive medical equipment in hospitals and healthcare facilities. Designed for use in patient care vicinities; the M1100XL has been tested to meet all UL 60601-1 requirements and includes hospital-grade plugs and outlets. The M1100XL also includes a built-in isolation transformer to minimize the current leakage and eliminate line noise; a tip-resistant mini-tower design; replaceable batteries and a sealed; spray-resistant LCD panel.
The M1100XL medical-grade UPS is covered by a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a $400;000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
Provides power to cover shorter-outages and supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails for longer periods of time. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
Line Interactive Topology
Exists when a UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g.; brownouts) and over voltages (e.g.; spikes) without having to switch to battery.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (Avr)
Provides clean; consistent AC power by automatically regulating low voltages and over voltages; within defined tolerances; when incoming utility power has minor fluctuations.
Ul 60601-1 Tested
Meets all UL 60601-1 requirements necessary for use in patient-care environments.
Hospital-Grade Plugs & Outlets
Offer an added degree of safety and reliability to the input/output connections of hospital-grade equipment.
Minimizes the current leakage and cumulative shock potential of connected equipment to below 100µA (microamps) and helps to alleviate line noise.
Sealed LCD Screen
Resists dirt; debris and spray and can withstand repeated cleaning procedures common to patient-care environments.
Multifunction LCD Panel
Displays immediate; detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions; alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime.
Ultra Quiet Design
Minimizes noise during operation for a quieter patient environment.
Can be quickly accessed and replaced by a qualified technician. Batteries are hot-swappable to eliminate unnecessary downtime.
Power panel Business Edition Software
Provides a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring the UPS. Free software download available. See the Resources tab.
CyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
Connected Equipment Guarantee
CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
Designed for hospitals; healthcare facilities and other settings that require regular or specialized cleaning procedures; this LCD screen is encased by a clear; spray-resistant membrane. This membrane eliminates vulnerable gaps that exist between buttons and around the LCD screen insert. Spray; wipe down and repeatedly clean this LCD screen without risking internal liquid damage.
Hospital-Grade Outlets And Plugs
While all CyberPower outlets and plugs comply with UL safety standards; our hospital-grade outlets and plugs comply with additional requirements and standards necessary for use within patient care vicinities. These requirements are related to grounding reliability; overall strength and durability and the quality of assembly. Compliance with these standards is indicated by a green dot located on outlets and/or plugs.
An isolation transformer removes the physical path that current can flow on between two systems while still allowing them to exchange power. This enhances UPS performance and safety by suppressing electrical line noise and lowering the potential current on the UPS's metal chassis.
- Capacity: 1100VA / 880W
- Topology: Standby
- Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave
- Output: 120 VAC
- Plug type & cord: NEMA 5-15P-HG; 6 ft. cord
- Outlet types: 6 × NEMA 5-15R-HG
- Communication ports: USB
- Management software: Power Panel Business Edition
- UPS Topology: Line Interactive
- Voltage: 120Vac
- Input Voltage Range: 90Vac - 150Vac
- Adjustable Voltage Range: 88Vac - 150Vac
- Input Frequency Range: 60Hz +/- 3Hz
- Input Circuit Breaker: 10A
- Plug Type: 5-15P-HG
- Cord Length (ft.): 6
- VA: 1100
- Watts: 880
- Power Factor: 0.8
- On Battery Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 5%
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): 1 Boost/1 Buck
- On Battery Frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1%
- On Battery Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave
- Outlet Type: 5-15R-HG
- Outlets - Total: 6
- Outlets - Battery & Surge Protected: 6
- Overload Protection: Internal circuitry limiting / circuit breaker
- Transfer Time: <10 ms
- Runtime at 375W: 36.6 min
- Runtime at Half Load: 25 min
- Runtime at 750W: 13.4 min
- Runtime at Full Load: 10 min
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead-Acid
- Battery Size: 12V/9Ah
- Battery Quantity: 3
- EBM: Yes (up to Qty (2)two BP36V60ART2U)
- User Replaceable: Yes
- Hot-Swappable: Yes
- Typical Recharge Time: < 8 hours (Recovery to 90% capacity)
- Replacement Battery Pack Quantity: 1
- Surge Suppression: 1445 J
- Phone / Network Protection: No
- Coax Protection RG6: No
- EMI/RFI Filtration: Yes
- Output Isolation Transformer: Hospital grade load isolation transformer
- Leakage Current (Max Shock Potential): <100 µA
Management & Communications
- LCD Control Panel: Yes
- LED Indicators: Power On
- HID Compliant USB Port: Yes
- Serial Port: Yes
- SNMP / HTTP Remote Monitoring: Yes - Optional RMCARD205
- Management Cable: USB Cable
- Audible Alarms: On Battery; Low Battery; Overload; Fault
- Software (Free Download): Power Panel Business Edition
- Form Factor: Mini-Tower
- Dimensions (H x W x D) (in.): 6.7 × 8.7 × 17
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Grounding: Gound Screw
- Operating Temperature: 32 degreeF to 104 degreeF (0 degreeC to 40 degreeC)
- Operating Humidity: 0% - 95% non-condensing
- Operating Elevation: 0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)
- Storage Temperature Range: 5 degreeF to 113 degreeF (-15 degreeC to 45 degreeC)
- Safety: UL1778 (USA); Tested to CSA (Canada); FCC Part 15 Class A (EMI); UL60601-1 tested (medical grade)
- Environmental: RoHS Compliant