Work Securely; Anywhere
Enhanced data protection: Data security is key in protecting your business and employees. Dell Data Protection is a suite of security software programs offered on each Latitude 3000 Series system. Endpoint security; advanced user authentication and data encryption software all work cohesively to safeguard your data from threats and hacks. Safely communicate: Your Latitude 3480 comes TPM2.0 TCG certified and FIPS-140-2 certified and uses hardware-based cryptography for the most secure communication.
Reliable And Manageable
Easy to manage: Dell Client Command Suite comes with a set of automation tools that assist in device monitoring; deploying images; updating and more; to maximize your hardware and software investments and save time.
Outstanding reliability: Your Latitude 14 features a durable; built-to-last chassis that has undergone extensive military-grade MIL-STD 810G testing to ensure your system can withstand real-world conditions.
Power your workday: 7th Gen Intel Core i3 processors deliver the power you need for optimum productivity. The DDR4 memory boosts transfer rates while using less voltage; making your Latitude 3480 run faster and more efficiently.
Designed For Essential Tasks
Flexible connectivity: VGA; HDMI; RJ-45 and USB Type A ports let you go dongle free and accommodate your legacy connections.
Work together with ease: The extended 180-degree hinge is smooth; flexible and durable so you can collaborate effectively.
Take your work with you: At less than 24mm thin and weighing less than 1.8kg; your Latitude laptop is travel ready.
All day power: Get 13.5 hours of battery life with 42WHr to handle your entire workday.
- Intel Core i3-7100U Dual Core Processor (2.40 GHz; 3M Smart Cache)
- 14" HD Display (1366x768) Anti Glare LCD
- 4GB (1x4GB) 2133 MHz DDR4 Memory
- Windows 10 Pro
- Screen Size: 14 inches
- Max Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Processor: 2.4 GHz 8032
- RAM: 4 GB DDR SDRAM
- Hard Drive: 500 GB Mechanical Hard Drive
- Graphics Coprocessor: integrated graphics
- Chipset Brand: Intel
- Card Description: Integrated
- Wireless Type: 802.11.ac
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Count: 2
- Flash Memory Size: 4 GB
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM
- Optical Drive Type: None
- Voltage: 19.5 volts
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.4 x 18 x 3.2 inches
- Weight: 6.2 lbs