Upgrade Your Network
The Dell Networking N2000 Series offers enhanced; high-availability Layer 3 Standard Ethernet switches with basic routing functionality that:
- Use MLAG for multipath loop-free redundancy without spanning tree to enable full-bandwidth utilization and high availability
- Promote greater interoperability through interfaces with Cisco's Rapid Per VLAN Spanning Tree (RPVST+) and devices using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Offer a more flexible choice in your network by uniting products with the latest open standard protocols
- Feature Layer 3 IPv4 and IPv6 functionality; including static routing and Routing Information Protocol (RIP version 1 & 2) support for up to 256 interfaces
- Support Wave 2 wireless with 2.5GbE ports on the N2128PX-ON
Deliver Clean Power To Network Devices With Poe+ Support
The Dell Networking N2000 Series has options for up to 48 ports of Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+). The N2128PX-ON supports four ports of 60W Power over Ethernet (PoE 60W). This allows you to attach devices with high power requirements (up to 30.8 watts; up to 60 watts for PoE 60W) without running a separate power cable. Power-over-Ethernet is particularly useful in older buildings where installing power to multiple; widespread locations can be prohibitively expensive.
Designed For Efficiency
Built to help keep operating costs down; the N2000 Series can operate at temperatures up to 113 degreeF (45 degreeC) to help reduce cooling costs. Features designed to improve overall efficiency include:
- 80PLUS-certified efficient integrated power supply
- Redndant variable-speed cooling fans
- Energy-Efficient Ethernet and low-power PHYs to help reduce power to inactive ports and idle links
Advanced Feature Set To Simplify Management
The Dell Networking N2000 Series is designed for easy deployment and outstanding interoperability. A single OS release (Dell Networking OS 6) allows you to maintain consistent configurations across all N-Series products with a comprehensive feature set that includes:
- One common command line interface (CLI) and graphical user interface (GUI) that use a well-known command language to help skilled network administrators become productive quickly
- USB auto-configuration that helps network administrators rapidly deploy mirrored configurations to numerous devices by simply inserting a USB key
- A variety of enterprise-class features with familiar and intuitive configuration and management commands - plus the latest open-standard protocols and smart integration technologies to help make smoothly operating multi-vendor networks possible
Deploy With Confidence At Any Scale
With high throughput and capacity to handle unexpected workloads; the N2000 Series switches are ideal solutions for fast-growing GbE networks that require high-density aggregation with seamless redundancy and availability.
- Data rates up to 220Gbps (full duplex) and a forwarding rate of up to 164Mpps
- Built-in stacking ports and standard N-Series stacking cables support a stacking architecture up to 12 units at 84Gbps
- Switch stacks up to 600 1GbE ports can be managed from a single screen or IP address
- Four multi-gig (2.5GbE) RJ45 ports on the N2128PX-ON
Dell Networking N2024
- 24 RJ45 10/100/1000Mb auto-sensing ports
- Two integrated 10GbE SFP+ ports
- Two dedicated rear stacking ports
- One integrated power supply (100W AC)
Navigate Network Complexity With Dell EMC Services
Our global team of network experts understands the complexities of IT ecosystems; including multi-vendor environments. We have the skillset and experience to not only quickly resolve performance issues but also transform your network to meet the demands of your business.
Dell EMC network consultants provide expert guidance to help you optimize and transform the network environment for the demands of today's multi-cloud infrastructures. Our deep infrastructure and application expertise combined with sophisticated network analysis toolsets address a wide range of network technology and process challenges.
Leverage the Dell EMC ProDeploy Enterprise Suite to get your network installed and configured. Our experts can free your IT staff to focus on your core business; minimize downtime and give you the confidence that the job will be done right; the first time.
Gain access to ProSupport technical experts who can assist with your most complex networking challenges. The Dell EMC ProSupport Enterprise Suite provides networking support around the clock and around the globe; helping your team maintain a high level of productivity.
Dell EMC offers flexible training programs so your staff can build the right skills to successfully manage and utilize your network to its full potential. Through our personalized approach; your staff gets the exact training they need to improve productivity and adoption; decrease downtime; and reduce end-user support calls.
- Auto-negotiation for speed and flow control
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- Port mirroring
- Flow-based port mirroring
- Broadcast storm control
- Energy Efficient Ethernet per port settings
- Port Profile support including Admin profiles
- 1 RJ45 console/management port with RS232 signaling
- 1 USB (Type A) port for configuration
- Integrated 10GbE SFP+ dedicated ports: 2
- Power Supply (Watts):100
- Max Thermal Output (BTU/hr):167.7
- Power Consumption Max (Watts):53.9
- Operating Temperature in Celsius: 0 degree to 45 degree C
- Operating Temperature in Fahrenheit: 32 degree to 113 degree F
- Storage Temperature in Celsius: -40 degree to 65 degree C
- Storage Temperature in Fahrenheit: -40 degree to 149 degree F
- Operating Relative Humidity: 95%
- Storage Relative Humidity: 85%
- Power Supply Efficiency: 80% or better in all operating modes
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.3 x 10.1 x 1.7 inches
- Weight: 8.1351 lbs