QLogic offers a dual-port 10-Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) Converged Network Adapter for Dell PowerEdge rack and tower servers. The 57810S leverages QLogic's long-standing industry leadership in Ethernet; providing the highest level of performance; efficiency; and scalability for the enterprise data center.
For more effective use of the 10GbE bandwidth; the QLogic 57810S-based Converged Network Adapter offers Dell Switch Independent Partitioning; which enables segmentation of each 10GbE port into four virtual ports; with flexible allocation of bandwidth to each port. The segmentation allows IT organizations to improve resource utilization while lowering infrastructure and operational costs.
Virtualization; cloud computing; High-Performance Computing; convergence; and clustering initiatives are increasing workload demands. The QLogic 57810S-based Converged Network Adapter is the solution of choice for workload-intensive computing environments; providing a reliable; high-performance 10GbE connectivity solution.
- Extensive bandwidth
- Fast; reliable performance
- Customizable configurations
- Easy integration
- Improved management efficiency
- Advanced capabilities
- Device Type: Network adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-in card - low profile
- Ports: 10Gb Ethernet x 2
- Data Link Protocol: 10 GigE
- Designed For: PowerEdge R320; R330; R420; R430; R520; R530; R620; R630; R720; R720xd; R730; R730xd; R820; VRTX M520; VRTX M620; PowerVault DL4000
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Interfaces: 2 x 10Gb Ethernet - SFP+