A conveniently compact; innovative design.
Stay flexible: With full-power features in a smart; dual orientation design; the OptiPlex 5050 lets you maximize your work environment. Towers can be setup on or under your desk.
Secure and unified: These cable covers reduce clutter; prevent access to the ports and cables in the back of the system and seamlessly match the OptiPlex's elegant design; so your setup looks unified and stays protected.
Easy access: With a tool-less design and a simple removable side panel; you have easy access to key system components such as drives and memory so your system can be updated; remaining viable for years to come.
Powerful performance. Smart solutions.
Power your success: Intel 7th Gen i5 processors make this the fastest OptiPlex yet.
Smooth; speedy performance: with 8 GB DDR4 memory is the fastest and most efficient memory available; so you can work without lags or crashes.
Connect with ease: Two display ports; native 3 display support; and HDMI with optional VGA; as well as legacy ports provide ample connection to your devices and networks.
Always up to date: Every OptiPlex 5050 is available with Dell Command Suite; making driver; BIOS; and firmware updates easier. These free tools allow flexible and automated BIOS or system configurations for your company; allowing you to manage your fleet easily and securely every time.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7500 Processor (Quad Core)
- Graphics: Intel Integrated Graphics
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 memory
- Primary Storage: 500 GB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive
- Keyboard: Dell KB216 Wired Keyboard English Black
- Ports & slots: Power Button; Slim 9.5mm Optical Drive; SD Media Card Reader; Universal Audio Jack; USB 2.0 Ports; USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports; Line Out; HDMI; Display Port 1.2; Serial Port; USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports; USB 2.0 Ports; RJ-45; Platinum 92% Efficient CPU.
- Dimensions(L x W x H): 10.8" (27.4cm) x 6.1" (15.4cm) x 13.8" (35.0cm)inches
- Weight: 17.49lbs (7.93kg)