Create your masterpiece
Design and edit your best work yet with incredible visuals on the world's first 27" 4K HDR monitor that meets HDR10 standards. View lifelike colors; exceptional clarity and striking details. Plus; with Dell PremierColor; your visuals are enhanced with superior color performance.
Visuals that inspire
Realism like never before: An incredible peak brightness of 1;000 nits (at least three times brighter than today's standard SDR displays) means you'll see the deepest blacks and brightest whites for impressive; true-to-life visuals
Details even in the dark: Whether you are working in the shadows or the light; you'll still see small details that would otherwise be lost without a high contrast ratio of 20;000:1 and 384 local dimming zones.
The video editor's choice: Handle even the most color-critical postproduction editing like a pro with the Rec. 2020 color space.
Capture every nuance: Experience four times more detail than Full HD with 3840x2160 Ultra HD 4K resolution.
Dell PremierColor-Exceptional for Color Professionals
A broad; brilliant spectrum: Dell PremierColor offers wide color coverage that meets major industry standards-100% AdobeRGB; 100% sRGB; 100% Rec. 709; 97.7% DCI-P3 and 76.9% Rec. 2020-for immaculate; unwavering colors.
Extraordinary color depth: Enjoy a tremendous level of detail that only the depth of 1.07 billion colors (that's 64 times more color depth than standard monitors) can provide. Even in dark areas; you'll see better color gradation and precision in more shades.
Fine-tune with precision: Customize color parameters to your preference using the Custom Color mode; the SDKi or the optional X-rite i1Display Pro colorimeter.
Accurate color; out of the box: Your monitor is calibrated on AdobeRGB and sRGB to an accuracy of Delta-E less than 2. An included factory calibration report gives you the confidence that colors will be impressively accurate right from the start
Sit back. Relax. Create.
Convenient connections: Experience multiple plugin options with dual HDMI2.0a for simple connectivity to HDR devices.
Simple manageability: View applications between two PCs simultaneously on your screen and manage the content with only one keyboard and mouse with a convenient Keyboard; Video and Mouse (KVM) feature.
Designed with you in mind: No one works the same-tilt; pivot; swivel and adjust the height to experience your most comfortable setup.
As the No. 1 monitor brand worldwide for 4 consecutive years (2013 to 2016)i; we take pride in our unyielding commitment to quality and the utmost customer satisfaction.
- Create your best work with visuals that inspire View; edit and create stunningly realistic images in HDR10
- Realism like never before: An incredible peak brightness of 1;000 nits (at least three times brighter than today's standard SDR displays)
- Details even in the dark: High contrast ratio of 20;000:1 and 384 local dimming zones
- Device Type: LED-backlit LCD monitor - 27"
- Diagonal Size: 27"
- Features: USB 3.0 hub
- Panel Type: In-Plane switching Technology
- Aspect Ratio: 0.672916667
- Native Resolution: 4K 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz
- Pixel Pitch: 0.1554 mm x 0.1554 mm
- Brightness: 400 cd/m (typical); 1;000 cd/m (peak)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (typical); 20;000:1 (HDR)
- Response Time: 6ms (gray to gray)
- Color Support: 1.07 Billion colors
- Input Connectors: 2xHDMI (MHL); DisplayPort; Mini DisplayPort
- Display Position Adjustments: Height; pivot (rotation); swivel; tilt
- Screen Coating: Anti-glare treatment of the front polarizer (3H) hard coating
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - with stand: 24.7 in x 7.9 in x 15.9 in
- Weight: 25.46 lb/11.55 kg
- Compliant Standards: RoHS Compliant