Work Securely; Anywhere
Enhanced data protection: Data security is key to protecting your business and employees. Dell Data Protection is a suite of security software programs offered on each Latitude 3000 Series system. Endpoint security; advanced user authentication; and data encryption software all work cohesively to safeguard your data from threats and hacks.
Safely communicate: Your Latitude 3580 comes TPM2.0 TCG certified and FIPS-140-2 certified and uses hardware-based cryptography for the most secure communication.
Reliable And Manageable
Easy to manage: Dell Client Command Suite comes with a set of automation tools that assist in device monitoring; deploying images; updating and more; to maximize your hardware and software investments and save time.
Outstanding reliability: Your Latitude 15 features a durable; built-to-last chassis that has undergone extensive military-grade MIL-STD 810G testing to ensure your system can withstand real-world conditions.
Power your workday: 7th Gen Intel Core i3 processors deliver the power you need for optimum productivity. The DDR4 memory boosts transfer rates while using less voltage; making your Latitude run faster and more efficiently.
Designed For Essential Tasks
Flexible connectivity: VGA; HDMI; RJ-45 and USB Type A ports let you go dongle free and accommodate your legacy connections.
Work together with ease: The extended 180-degree hinge is smooth; flexible and durable so you can collaborate effectively.
Take your work with you: At less than 24mm thin and weighing less than 2kg; your Latitude is travel ready.
All day power: Get 13.5 hours of battery life with 42WHr to handle your entire workday.
- Processor: Intel Core i3-7100U
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620
- Memory: 4GB 2133 MHz DDR4
- Primary Battery: 42Whr Express Charge Capable
- PrimaryStorage: 2.5"7mm 500GB 7200rpm HDD
- Display: 15.6"(16:9) Anti-Glare; HD(1366x768) WLED;WLAN capable
- Power: 65W AC Adapter; 3-pin
- Keyboard: Internal Single Pointing Keyboard; English
- Networking: Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11 ac Dual Band (2x2) Wireless Adapter
- Ports and Slots: SD Drive ; USB2.0; VGA; Noble Lock ; Power ; RJ45 ; HDMI ; USB 3.0 with PowerShare ; USB 3.0 ; Audio Combo.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.0" x 14.9" x 0.92" (255.0mm x 379.0mm x 23.3mm)
- Weight: 4.29lbs (1.95kg).