The DAP-2610 Wireless ac300 Wave 2 Dual-Band PoE Access Point is designed to support small to medium business or enterprise environments by providing network administrators with secure and manageable dual-band wireless LAN options and utilizing the cutting-edge speed of 802.11ac Wave 2.
Business Class Wi-Fi.
With simultaneous dual-band; PoE support; extensive manageability; versatile operation modes and robust security enhancements; the DAP-2610 Wireless ac300 Wave 2 Dual-Band PoE Access Point provides a reliable solution for deploying a business-class wireless network.
Enterprise Wireless Performance
The DAP-2610 delivers reliable; high-speed wireless performance using the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 standard with wireless signal rates of up to 1.3 Gbps (400 Mbps over the 2.4 GHz band and 900 Mbps over the 5 GHz band)
Technology That Makes A Difference
MU-MIMO allows multiple devices to get high-bandwidth Wi-Fi signal at the same time; distributing data more efficiently. Beamforming improves coverage and speed by directing Wi-Fi signal directly to the client device. Band Steering automatically connects each device on the network to the best; clearest band available for the best connection.
Built-In Radius And Dynamic Vlan
WPA/WPA2 Enterprise can connect to your existing RADIUS server or use the built-in RADIUS server allowing users to create their accounts within the device itself.
Network Access Protection (NAP) this allows dynamic VLAN assignment for each wireless client upon authentication. Up to eight VLANs per band and bandwidth controls are supported; for further user segmentation.
Guest Access Control
Provide Guest access with a Captive Portal. Combine it with RADIUS authentication and Dynamic VLAN for Guest bandwidth and access control.
Scalable Wireless Network Management
D-Link's free Central WIFI Manager: configure and manage multiple access points centrally from a remote location. This allows network administrators to conduct configuration and regular maintenance checks on large deployments remotely; eliminating the need for sending out personnel.
AP Array: simply configure one access point and have the settings automatically sync to the rest of the group. With D-Link's AP Array technology you can even use different AP models in the array.
Secure and user friendly web GUI.
Command line (SSH and Telnet).
With 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support; you can easily install in areas where power outlets are not available. WDS support allow multiple DAP-2610s to bridge with one another; while also providing network access to individual clients. Additionally; advanced features such as load balancing and redundancy ensure fail-safe wireless connectivity.
Multiple Operation Modes
Configure your DAP-2610 access point to meet your specific wireless network requirements with any one of its multiple operation modes: Access Point; Wireless Distribution System (WDS); a WDS with Access Point and Wireless Client.
Efficient Power Saving
The DAP-2610 has a built-in schedule function which dynamically powers down the wireless network off when not in use. This feature reduces power consumption; saving energy and money.
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless
- Up to 1300 Mbps speed
- MU-MIMO with beamforming
- Band steering
- Gigabit LAN port
- Web; SSL; SSH and Telnet management
- SNMP v1; v2c; v3
- D-Link Central WIFI Manager support for additional configuration options
- AP Array utility support
Trusted Security Features
- WPA/WPA2 Personal/Enterprise
- 64/128-bit WEP
- MAC filter and WLAN partitioning
- Local/POP3/RADIUS/Passcode/LDAP authentication for captive portal
- Small form factor design for easy placement
- Supports 802.3af Power over Ethernet for remote installation
- Wall and ceiling mountable
- Device Interfaces: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 wireless; 1 Gigabit LAN (supports PoE)
- Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac; IEEE 802.3u/ab; IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient; Ethernet (EEE); IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Antennas: 2 internal dual-band 3 dBi omni antennas
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz band: 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz; 5 GHz band: 5.15 to 5.35 GHz; 5.47 to 5.85 GHz
- Maximum Output Power: 20 dBm for 2.4 GHz; 20 dBm for 5 GHz
- Data Signal Rate: 2.4 GHz: Up to 400 Mbps; 5 GHz: Up to 867 Mbps
- Security: WPA-Personal WPA-Enterprise WPA2-Personal WPA2-Enterprise WEP 64/128-bit encryption SSID broadcast disable MAC address access control Network Access Protection (NAP) Internal RADIUS server
- Network Management: Telnet Secure Telnet (SSH) Web (HTTP) Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Traffic control SNMP v1/v2c/v3 D-Link Central Wi-Fi Manager AP Array
- LEDs: Power/status
- Dimensions: 170 x 170 x 28 mm (6.69 x 6.69 x 1.1 in.)
- Weight: 314 g (0.69 lbs.) without mounting base 370.6 g (0.82 lbs.) with mounting base
- Power Supply: External power adapter: 12 V/1 A (not included) IEEE 802.3af PoE
- Maximum Power Consumption: 12 W
- Temperature: Operating: 0 to 40 degreeC (32 to 104 degreeF) Storage: -20 to 65 degreeC (-4 to 149 degreeF)
- Humidity: Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Meantime Between Failure (MTBF): >30;000 hours
- Certifications: FCC; IC; CE4; UL; Wi-Fi Certified