The first Circular Fisheye Lens exclusively for use with APS-C size digital SLR cameras
This autofocus circular fisheye lens has an angle of view of 180 degrees in all directions. It is exclusively designed for digital SLR cameras with the APS-C size image sensor. When used in conjunction with digital SLRs with APS-C size image sensors, it produces circular image within the frame.
The F2.8 large aperture value produces a bright image in the viewfinder and allows photographers to take pictures in low light conditions, making it an ideal lens for Astrophotography and Aurora photography. Due to the quantifiable angle/area relationship it produces, this lens can be used for scientific and arts applications such as solid angle measurements of cloud distribution over the sky or vegetation distribution of the forest.
The minimum focusing distance of 13.5cm/5.3inch and maximum magnification of 1:6 make it particularly useful for close-up photography. SLD(Special Low Dispersion)glass provides effective compensation of chromatic aberration. Sigma's Super Multi-Layer Coating minimizes flare and ghosting. It is equipped with an inner focusing system that creates high definition and good image quality over the whole frame. The HSM(Hyper Sonic Motor)ensures fast and quiet autofocusing and allows full-time manual focus override by rotation of the focus ring.
Warranty - 1 year America Warranty + 3 year USA extended warranty on manufacturing and workmanship for a total of 4 years of coverage from date of purchase.
- The first 180 degree circular fisheye lens designed specifically for APS-C size digital SLR cameras
- Fast F2.8 maximum aperture making it ideal for low light photography
- Minimum focusing distance of 13.5cm and a maximum magnification of 1:6
- SLD glass minimizes color aberration
- Equipped with HSM with full-time manual focus override
- Equisolid angle projection method is possible for art and scientific use
- Lens Construction: 13 Elements in 9 Groups
- Angle of View: 180 degrees
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 6 Blades
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 13.5cm/5.3 in.
- Filter Size (mm): Insertion-type gelatin filter into rear of the lens
- Maximum Magnification: 1:6
- Filter Insertion-type: gelatin filter into rear of the lens
- Dimensions: Diameter 76.2mm X Length 77.8mm (3.0 in. X 3.1 in.)
- Weight: 470g/16.6 oz.
This Kit Includes:
4.5mm F2.8 EX DC Circular Fisheye HSM For Sony Alpha DSLRs
Sigma 4.5mm F2.8 EX DC Circular Fisheye HSM For Sony Alpha DSLRs
Our Price: $799.00
Extreme PRO SDXC 128GB UHS-1 Memory Card, Up to 95/90MB/s Read/Write Speed
Sandisk Extreme PRO SDXC 128GB UHS-1 Memory Card, Up to 95/90MB/s Read/Write Speed
Our Price: $79.99