The Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the new Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 II DG HSM. One SLD and four FLD glass elements compensate for color aberration and provide high image quality.Three glass mold elements and one hybrid aspherical lens give advanced performance and compact and lightweight construction. The Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting.
This lens has superior peripheral brightness and provides sharp and high contrast images even at the maximum apertures. Incorporation of HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures quiet and high speed auto focus, while allowing full-time manual focus override. This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 28cm (11.0?) throughout the entire zoom range and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:6.4. In addition, this lens features splash proof design for use in harsh conditions.
- Designed for use with full frame digital cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-C size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 17-35mm with most cameras
- One SLD and four FLD glass elements compensate for color aberration and provide high image quality
- Three glass mold elements and one hybrid aspherical lens give advanced performance and compact, lightweight construction
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Superior peripheral brightness--provides sharp, high contrast images even at the maximum apertures
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet and high-speed auto focus, with full-time manual focus override
- Minimum focusing distance of 11" (28 cm) throughout the entire zoom range
- Splash-proof design for use in harsh conditions
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:6.4
- A front cap adapter, front/rear lens cap and carrying case are included with the lens
- Uses rear-mount gelatin filters
- Focal Length - 12 - 24 mm
- Comparable APS-C Focal Length: 17 - 35 mm
- Aperture - Maximum: f/4.5 - 5.6
- Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount Type - Sony Alpha, Minolta AF
- Format Compatibility - DSLR (APS-C Sensor)
- 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Angle of View - 122-Degrees - 84.1-Degrees
- Minimum Focus Distance - 11.02" (28 cm)
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio - 1:6.4
- Groups/Elements - 13/17
- Diaphragm Blades - 6
- Filter Thread - None
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
Weight - 23.63 oz (670 g)
Dimensions (DxL) - Approx. 3.3 x 4.7" (83.82 x 119.38 mm)
1 year America Warranty + 3 year USA extended warranty on manufacturing and workmanship for a total of 4 years of coverage from date of purchase.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS (SanDisk 128GB SDXC MemoryCard)
4K Ultra HD-ready Today
4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p) video provides exceptional clarity but capturing it without interruption requires significantly greater speed and storage capacity than previous generations of imaging cards provide. Our 512GB SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC card delivers both speed and capacity, so the video you shoot today is ready for the newest 4K Ultra HD televisions and monitors.
Shoot without Limits
With write speeds up to 90 MB/s and recording at the UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) . Our most powerful, highest capacity UHS-I SD memory card enables your DSLR, advanced digital or HD video camera to deliver high resolution, real-world color and stutter-free video. Transfer speeds up to 95 MB/s ensure that your data moves fast for a more efficient post-production workflow.
Up to 90MB/s Write Speed for Ultimate Burst-Mode Performance
Never miss the moment with write speeds up to 90 MB/s (600X) and read speeds up to 95 MB/s (633X), this card exploits your DSLR's potential for continuous burst-mode shooting. Engineered with Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) bus architecture, it is designed to exceed rigorous performance standards. You'll catch all those high-resolution action shots the moment they happen.
Available Up to 512GB Capacity for Uninterrupted Video Capture at Super-Fast UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
Our most powerful and highest capacity SD UHS-I memory card yet delivers write speeds up to 90 MB/s UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) recording speed for high resolution, real-world color and stutter-free 4K Ultra HD video from your DSLR, advanced digital or HD video camera. And you have the storage capacity to shoot without limits - until the action ends.
Up to 95MB/s Read Speed Streamlines Post-Production
Super-fast data transfer speed takes the wait out of everything you do with your videos after you shoot them. Upload large media files from card to computer with no delay.
Error Correction for Enhanced Reliability
The card's built-in Advanced Wear Leveling and Error Correction Code engine enhances endurance and reliability.
Manage Your Memory with SanDisk Software
SanDisk RescuePRO and RescuePRO Deluxe software are file and data recovery products for recovering deleted files from all types of digital media.
Extreme Durability Meets Climate Challenges
SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-I Cards are shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof and ready to handle whatever life throws at them. You can capture memories in almost any climate - the card operates in temperatures ranging from -13 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit.
This Kit Includes:
AF 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 II DG HSM Lens (204-205) for Sony
Sigma AF 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 II DG HSM Lens (204-205) for Sony
Our Price: $949.00
Extreme PRO SDXC 128GB UHS-1 Memory Card, Up to 95/90MB/s Read/Write Speed
Sandisk Extreme PRO SDXC 128GB UHS-1 Memory Card, Up to 95/90MB/s Read/Write Speed
Our Price: $79.99