- Legendary LUMIX LX Series with manual controls - Designed to Inspire Creativity
- Superior light capture with large, multi-aspect micro four thirds sensor
- 24-75mm Leica DC lens (F1.7-2.8) for a desirable Bokeh defocus effect
- Clear and stable framing thanks to eye-level EVF (2,764k-dot)
- Full hybrid photo experience with 24p or 30p 4K Ultra HD video and 4K photo mode
- External flash included
Controls Designed to Inspire Creativity
Designed to inspire and expand the creative potential of every camera enthusiast, the LX 100 comes complete with an exciting range of advanced imaging features. It encourages direct, intuitive control with dedicated lens rings and dials, including aperture and control rings for precise zooming and focusing, as well as speed and exposure compensation dials.
Approaching New Expressive Horizons - Micro Four Thirds High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
It's now more rewarding than ever to render smooth, seamless gradations and rich, fuller textures in all their natural beauty. To help capture subtle details and nuances the LX100 incorporates a large 4/3-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor with multi-aspect ratios. By maintaining resolution at 12.8-MP (in 4:3 setting, Sensor total pixel is 16.8 MP), the volume of light is controlled to improve the S/N ratio, making it possible to create clear, detailed images with minimum noise. Even when shooting at ISO25600.
Multiple Aspect Ratios
With a simple switch on the lens barrel, it's easy to select and set three aspect ratios. This quick, convenient function makes it possible to confidently record images in the 4:3, 3:2 or 16:9 aspect ratio with the same angle of view.
Great Lens, Compact Body - F/1.7-2.8 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMLUX Lenss
With F1.7-2.8 brightness, high speed and crisp detail corner to corner, this sophisticated LEICA lens system is the perfect complement to the camera's compact body, and the key to innovative imaging. This precision lens unit consists of 11 elements in eight groups with five aspherical lenses - including two ED lenses. These lenses, together with a space-saving drive range, work seamlessly with Panasonic's original centering technology to enhance alignment sharpness.
Light Speed AF with DFD Technology
With the LX100, new Depth From Defocus technology slashes focus time. It instantaneously calculates distance to subject by evaluating two separate image with different sharpness levels. The result is ultra-high speed AF in approximately 0.14 seconds.
2,764-dot Equivalent High Resolution LFV
An integrated Live View Finder with 2,764-dot equivalent high resolution delivers approximately 100% color reproduction (Based on the Adobe RGB color space. Panasonic in-house comparison based on the CIE 1931 x, y color space) to assure stable framing and superb visibility when shooting under strong sunlight. And to prevent missing any shooting opportunity, the Eye Sensor AF initiates auto focusing the instant you look into it. A 3.0-inch 921k-dot rear monitor is also available.
A New Form of Photo Expression - Print High-Resolution Photos from 4K Video
In addition to 4K Ultra HD video recording, the LX100 also has the ability to grab 3840 x 2160 MP equivalent stills from 4K video footage to enlarge and print high-definition photos. Once 4K Photo mode is selected, the luminance level is adjusted to 0-255, suitable for photos. At the same time, you can also select 4:3 or 3:3 in addition to 16:9 with the aspect ratio switch. 4K video can be recorded for up to 15 minutes. When recording in 4K, use a SD card rated UHS Speed Class 3.
External Flash Included
A highly practical, color coordinated, easy-mount external flash unit (GN10 ISO200 m/GN7 OISO100) is included.
- The Aspect Bracket enables the LX100 to simultaneously create an image 4:3, 3:2, 16:9 and 1:1.
- WB Bracket - A White Balance bracket is available to record three images with different WB parameters at a single shutter release.
- Monochrome in Photo Style - The Monochrome Filter (Ye/Or/R/G) in the Photo Style function easily creates rich, smooth expression from the limited hues of monochrome images.
- Multi Exposure - This versatile function enables the camera to shoot four exposures in a single frame, and to layer subjects that wouldn't ordinarily appear in the same frame.
Creative Control with 22 Filter Effects
Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, Sunshine
Unwire Your Creativity with WiFi
- Remote Shooting/Remote View - Using the Panasonic Image App, any photographer can use a smartphone or tablet to set focus and shoot photos and video remotely.
- Easy Share - Instantly upload and share images on social media on a smartphone or tablet with the Panasonic Image App too.
- Easy NFC Connect - To instantly sync a NFC-compatible smartphone or tablet, simply touch it to the camera, or scan the QR code displayed on the camera monitor to sync.
- Geotagging - Easily tag location information to the image by using the GPS log on a smartphone or tablet and share it to your favorite social media site.
Smooth, Beautiful Defocus Effects
When combined with the large, high-sensitivity MOS Sensor, this lens configuration gives images a shallow depth of field with an impressive defocus effect featuring invisible edge lines and onion rings. And a newly adopted nine-aperture diaphragm helps produce breathtaking bokeh effects with smooth, circular shapes.
4K Video and 1920 x 1080p Full-HD Video
The LX100 not only has the advantage of shooting QFHD 3849 x 2160, 30fps /24 fps in MP4, it also has the ability to use 4K video as high-speed burst shots, and extract spontaneous moments with 8-MP resolution. Plus record Full-HD 1920 x 1080 60p video in AVCHD Progressive or MP4 format. 4K video can be recorded for up to 15 minutes. When recording in 4K, use a SD card rated UHS Speed Class 3. Motion pictures in AVCHD can be recorder for up to 29 minutes, 59 seconds. Motions pictures in MP4 (FHD/HD/VGA) can be recorded for up to 29 minutes, 59 seconds, or up to 4GB.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 114.8 x 66.2 x 55.0 mm / (4.52 x 2.61 x 2.17 inch)
- Weight: Approx. 351 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.77 lb) / Approx. 393 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.86 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels: 12.8 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter: 4/3-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / Total Pixel Number 16.84 Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
- Lens: null / LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX / 11 elements in 8 groups / (5 Aspherical Lenses / 8 Aspherical Surfaces / 2 Dual-sided
Aspherical Surface ED Lenses)
- Aperture: F1.7 - 2.8 / 9 Diaphragm Blades (F1.7 - 16.0 (W), F2.8 - 16.0 (T))
- Optical Zoom: 3.1x
- Focal Length: f = 10.9 - 34mm / (24 - 75mm in 35mm equiv in 4:3, 3:2, 16:9) / (28 - 88mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1) / (28 - 87mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3 in 4K Photo recording) / (27 - 84mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2 in 4K Photo recording) / (26 - 81mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 in 4K video / 4K Photo recording) / (32 - 101mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1 in 4K Photo recording)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 4.3x (4:3 / 6.5M (M)), 6.2x (4:3 / 3M (S))
- Intelligent Zoom: 6.2x
- Optical Image Stabilizer: POWER O.I.S.
- Digital Zoom: Max. 4x (When Digital Zoom is used simultaneously with Intelligent Zoom, you can only increase the zoom ratio up to 2x.)
- Conversion Lens Compatibility: -
- Focus: null / AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF / Normal / AF Macro, Quick AF On / Off (on in Intelligent Auto), Low Light AF, AF/AE Lock Button, AF Area Select, AF Tracking, Eye Sensor AF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON)
- Focusing Area Normal: 50 cm - infinity / AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 3 cm - infinity / Tele 30 cm - infinity
- AF Assist Lamp:Yes (On / Off)
- AF Metering: Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area (flexible / scalable) / Pinpoint
- Shutter Speed: Still Image: / Approx. 60 - 1/4,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter) / Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter) / Time (Approx. 120 sec) / Motion Picture: / Approx. 1/30 - 1/16,000 sec / Approx. 1/25 - 1/16,000 sec (in 24p recording) / Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (M Mode / MF Mode)
- Viewfinder: 0.38" LVF (Live View Finder) (2764k dots equivalent), Field of View: Approx. 100% / Magnification: Approx. 1.39x / 0.7x (35mm equiv.), Eye Sensor
- File Format: Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.3) / RAW, DPOF / Motion Picture: AVCHD, MP4
- Mode Dial / Mode Button: Intelligent Auto (by iA Button) / P, A, S, M (by Aperture Ring and Shutter Speed Dial)
- Filter (Creative Control): Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, Sunshine (22 filters)
- Still Image Scene Mode / Scene Guide: Panorama mode can be selected in drive mode
Continuous Shooting Mode (Approx.): [AFS] SH: 40 frames/sec (Electronic shutter only), H: 11 frames/sec, M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View) / [AFC] H: 6.5 frames/sec, M: 6.5 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
- 4K Photo Mode: Yes (4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9 / 1:1 are selectable)
- 4K Video: 3840 x 2160 pixels, 30p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC) / 3840 x 2160 pixels, 24p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 24fps) (AAC)
- HD Video: 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (Dolby) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 24p (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 24fps) (Dolby) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30p (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (Dolby) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FHD: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (Dolby) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (AAC) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30p (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 30p (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
- STD Video: 640 x 480, 30p (VGA: 4Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
- High Speed Video: -
- Exposure: Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
- Exposure Compensation: 1/3 EV step, +/-3 EV
- Auto (AE) Bracketing: 3, 5, 7 frames in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV Step, Max. +/-3 EV
- Light Metering: Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto / i.ISO / 100 (Extended ISO) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200/ 6400 / 12800 / 25600 / (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- Still Picture Recording: [4:3] 4112x3088 (12.5M) (L) / 2976x2232 (6.5M) (M) / 2048x1536 (3M) (S) / [3:2] 4272x2856 (12M) (L) / 3120x2086 (6.5M) (M) / 2112x1408 (3M) (S) / [16:9] 4480x2520 (11M) (L) / 3840x2160 (8M) (M) / 1920x1080 (2M) (S) / [1:1] 3088x3088 (10M) (L) / 2240x2240 (5M) (M) / 1536x1536 (2.5M) (S)
- Image Quality: RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard
- White Balance: Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set1 / White Set2 / White Set3 / White Set4 / Color Temperature / (2-axis Adjustable)
- Photo Style: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom
- Picture Adjustment: Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation (Except for Monochrome mode), Color Tone (For Monochrome mode only), Filter Effect (For Monochrome mode only)
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal): Yes (On / Off)
- GPS: -
- Wi-FI: IEEE 802.11b/g/n / 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch) / WPA / WPA2 / Infrastracture Mode / WPS / Wi-Fi Direct / Wi-Fi Button
- NFC: ISO/IEC 18092, NFC-F (Passive Mode)
- Zoom in Motion Picture: Yes
- Self Timer: 2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)
- Self Shot Mode: -
- Playback Mode: All, Slideshow, Filtering Play (Picture Only, Video Only, Category Selection, Favorite), Calendar
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback: 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Calendar Display / Dual-Image Playback: Yes / No
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image: Yes / Yes
- Show Histogram: Yes
- Show Highlights: Yes
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection: Yes / Yes
- Edit Retouch: No
- RAW Processing: Yes
- Resize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Leveling: Yes / Yes / No / No
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp: No / Yes / Yes
- Cut Animation: Yes
- Video Divide: Yes
- PictBridge Support: Single / Multi / All / DPOF / Favorites
- OSD language: English, Spanish
- Rear Monitor: 3.0" (7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (921k dots), AR Coating / Field of View: Approx. 100%, Wide Viewing-angle
- Flash (Bundled): GN7 ISO100·m / GN10 ISO200·m / Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off For iA mode only. / Flash Synchro: 1st / 2nd Slow Sync. / Synchronization for flash dimming and exposure compensation / 0.6 - 14.1m (Wide / ISO Auto), 0.3 - 8.5m (Tele / ISO Auto)
- Recording Media: SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card / (Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
- Built-in-Memory: -
- Microphone / Speaker: Stereo / Mono
- Interface: null / microHDMI, AV Output (NTSC), USB (AV/USB Multi)
- Remote Input: -
- External Microphone Input: -
- Power: null / Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1025mAh, 7.4 Wh) (Included) / AC Adaptor (Input: 110 - 240V AC)
- Battery life (approx.): 350 pictures (rear monitor) / 320 pictures (LVF) (when not using flash), 300 pictures (rear monitor) / 270 pictures (LVF) (when using flash, CIPA Standard)
- Included Software: PHOTOfunSTUDIO 9.6PE / SILKYPIX Developer Studio / LoiLoScope (trial version) / Adobe Reader
- Standard Accessories: Battery Charger, Battery Pack, USB Cable, Lens Cap, Lens Cap String, Hot Shoe Cover, External Flash, Flash Storage Bag, Shoulder Strap, DVD
Panasonic LUMIX Extended 3 Year Warranty Form
This Kit Includes:
Photo Video Suite PaintShop Pro with VideoStudio 2019 (Digital Download)
Corel Photo Video Suite PaintShop Pro with VideoStudio 2019 (Digital Download)
Our Price: $99.00
Flexible Mini Table-top Tripod
General Brand Flexible Mini Table-top Tripod
Our Price: $14.99
64GB Extreme SDXC Memory UHS-I Card w/ 90/40MB/s Read/Write - SDSDXVE-064G-ANCIN
Sandisk 64GB Extreme SDXC Memory UHS-I Card w/ 90/40MB/s Read/Write - SDSDXVE-064G-ANCIN
Our Price: $29.99
LUMIX LX100 Integrated Leica DC Lens Silver Camera with Advanced Controls
Panasonic LUMIX LX100 Integrated Leica DC Lens Silver Camera with Advanced Controls
Our Price: $597.99
ZS60 ZS100 LX100 Travel Bundle ZS70 - Includes Battery & Charger DMW-BLG10&BTC9
Panasonic ZS60 ZS100 LX100 Travel Bundle ZS70 - Includes Battery & Charger DMW-BLG10&BTC9
Our Price: $97.99
43mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Deluxe Filter kit (set of 3 + carrying case) FK-43
Vivitar 43mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Deluxe Filter kit (set of 3 + carrying case) FK-43
Our Price: $12.95
SF3000 Bounce Zoom Slave Flash Enhance Photos, Colors & Saturation
General Brand SF3000 Bounce Zoom Slave Flash Enhance Photos, Colors & Saturation
Our Price: $29.99
High Speed 6 Feet Micro-HDMI to HDMI A/V Cable (GENMIHDMI)
General Brand High Speed 6 Feet Micro-HDMI to HDMI A/V Cable (GENMIHDMI)
Our Price: $14.95
Camera Bag for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras (Small)
Deco Gear Camera Bag for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras (Small)
Our Price: $49.95