The D5 dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback. The D 5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix.
AKG made the first microphone diaphragm ever whose thickness varies across its diameter. The new Laminated Varimotion diaphragm deep-drawing process allows the diaphragm itself to be fine-tuned with no extra tuning resonators, leading to a quantum leap in audio performance.
The dual shock mount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use. The audience will hear nothing but the pristine sound of your voice!
Patented Laminated Varimotion Diaphragm
For crisp sound that cuts through every mix.
High Feedback Suppression with Supercardioid Polar Pattern
For trouble-free use with on-stage monitoring.
Dual Shock Mount of Microphone Capsule
Eliminates any kind of handling noise.
Spring-Steel Wire-Mesh Grille and Rugged Die-Cast Housing
Withstand every live performance.
- Polar pattern supercardioid
- Frequency range 70 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity 2.6 mV/Pa (-52 dBV)
- Max. SPL 147/156 dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level 18 dB-A
- Impedance <= 600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance >= 2000 ohms
- Connector 3-pin XLR
- Finish matte grayish blue
- Dimensions length: 185.2 mm (7.3 in.); diameter: 51 mm (2 in.)
- Net weight 340 g (12 oz.)
- Shipping weight 655 g (1.45 lbs.)
- Patent(s) Varimotion - multiple-thickness diaphragm for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 403.751, US 6,185,809, EP 814.637 (DE, DK, FI, FR, GB, IT, NL), JP 3.927.651)
This Kit Includes:
D5 Professional Dynamic Stage Vocal Microphone (3138X00070)
AKG D5 Professional Dynamic Stage Vocal Microphone (3138X00070)
Our Price: $105.00
Universal Pop Filter Microphone Wind Screen with Goose Neck Mic Stand Clip
Deco Gear Universal Pop Filter Microphone Wind Screen with Goose Neck Mic Stand Clip
Our Price: $19.95