- High-end DAC and headphone amplifier in one
- Maximum sample rate (384 kHz / 32 bit, DSD 5.6 Mhz)
- Built-in ESS SABER9018Q2C Saber 32 Reference DAC for best performance
- Compatible with T 1 (2nd gen), T 5p (2nd gen), and Amiron Home
- Supports High-Resolution audio
- Compatible with T 1 (2nd gen), T 5 p (2nd gen), and Amiron Home
Make your BeyerDynamic headphones digital.
Impacto is optimally adapted to the high-end models from beyerdynamic and provides them with a digital interface. So you are no longer dependent on the jack on your portable device in the future . Rather, the portable USB DAC enables lossless digital transmission, so you can enjoy the best-in-class playback quality of your music for a sound experience that meets the highest demands.
The digital-to-analog converter in small format.
The Impacto makes your digital terminal itself for Hi-Res players. The USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier will bring out the best in your digital music files and make your beyerdynamic high-end headphones digital.
Improves playback quality.
As a small-format hi-res converter, Impacto gets the most out of your digital music files. Sonically, Impacto lifts your digital device to the level of a home-grown hi-fi system. In conjunction with your beyerdynamic high-end headphones, the perfect sound quality can be ensured - even the smallest adjustments and subtleties in the music recording can be heard.
The Core Technology
Inside, a technology is working that would look good even on exclusive hi-fi systems. The SABRE32 Mobile Reference DAC decodes high-resolution audio signals up to a resolution of 32 bits and 384 kHz. A maximum of 24 bits / 192 kHz are usual in this device class.
Minimum Size, Maximum Sound
For a unique sound experience, no massive hi-fi towers or outspoken hi-res players with extra amplifiers are needed anymore. A high-end headphones from beyerdynamic and the Impacto are enough to enjoy music from smartphones or notebooks in uncompromising quality. Due to its compact shape and the direct integration into the headphone cable, Impacto is also easy to transport.
Compatible with Digital Terminals
matter where their music is: Impacto offers all-round talent versatile connection options. Impacto universal can be flexibly deployed on Apple and Android devices as well as on PCs and notebooks with four different connection cables. Impacto essential is suitable for operation on the Android smartphone and tablet (with USB OTG) or on the PC and notebook.
Impacto supports High-Resolution Audio
Impacto can handle Hi-Res audio files uncompressed and in full resolution. With a hi-res player app of your choice, you can be carried away into the multi-layered world of high-definition music. Examples are USB Audio Player PRO for Android devices, foobar2000 for Windows, and Audirvana Plus 3 for MacBook. In this way, you can discover music recordings as they were recorded in the original.
The Hi-Res Audio Logo sees itself as a seal of quality for high-resolution sound reproduction and is awarded by the Japan Audio Society. Products bearing the Hi-Res Audio logo can reproduce Hi-Res audio files without loss, and must meet the following requirements:
- Have a frequency range of at least 40 kHz.
- Can process a resolution of at least 96 kHz / 24 bit.
With these high standards, Hi-Res audio devices ensure that the quality of CDs or compressed MP3 files is far exceeded and the full richness of the music is heard.
- Maximum Sample Rate: 384 kHz / 32 bit, DSD 5.6 MHz
- Frequency Range: 4 - 52,000 Hz
- Compatibility: Compatible with T 1 (2nd gen), T 5 p (2nd gen), Amiron home
- S/N: 121 dB (A)
- THD: 0.002%
- Channel Separation: 97 dB
- Max. Output Power: 50 mW at 32 ohms, 16 mW at 250 ohms, 7 mW at 600 ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 ohm
- Power Supply: 5V, 195 mA (via USB)
- DAC: ESS SABER9018Q2C SABRE32
- Scope of Delivery: 0.4m Headphone cable with 2 x 3.5mm jack plug (firmly connected), 0.8m Lightning cable, 0.8m Micro-USB cable (On-the-Go), 0.8m USB-C Cable, 1.4m USB-A cable, Battery Pack
BeyerDynamic T1 Second Generation Audiophile Stereo Headphone
- Highly efficient Tesla technology drivers
- Spacious, transparent and powerful sound
- Extraordinary impulse fidelity
- High impedance (600 Ohms)
- Three metre long double-sided, detachable cable, OCC 7N copper conductors, textile braided
- Connection cable with 3.5 mm jack plug and screw-on 6.35 mm jack adapter
- Breathable, super-soft ear cushions with memory foam
- High-grade protein-coated leatherette headband
- Luxury grade hard carry case included
- Hand crafted "Made in Germany"
- 5-years warranty
Top quality "Made in Germany"
The T 1 stands for top sound quality and precise workmanship like no other headphones from beyerdynamic. It is the flagship of beyerdynamic's premium range for the home and its unique Tesla technology sets new standards. The T 1 plays crystal clear, excels with faultless impulse fidelity and long-range, power sound quality. Its frequency range is extraordinarily harmonically tuned; its reproduction is spatially transparent and offers enjoyment of music for the most demanding of listeners.
Silky-smooth warmth meets precise bass
The second generation of this high-end model impresses thanks to a new, even further enhanced tuning with a touch more warmth and musicality that will delight audiophile listeners. Moreover, a carefully intensified bass gives fans of contemporary music, in particular, the low-frequency foundation that they are looking for.
Tesla technology for genuine music enthusiasts
Tesla technology uses innovative sound transducers with over 1.0 Tesla (unit of measure for the magnetic flux density). The headphones therefore permit practically twice the volume of conventional models. Thanks to the enhanced efficiency the electric signal is converted into sound vibrations with virtually no loss of performance. The T 1 therefore offers greater performance reserves for dynamic and authentic musical fireworks.
Studio-quality plug-in cable
The new edition of the T 1 with textile-covered connection cable and screwable jack plug provides for optimum sound transmission. Its conductors, made from ultra-pure OCC copper, are among the best the industry has to offer. It can be removed from the headphones and, if required, exchanged for an optional cable with 4-pin XLR connector. This enables users with a headphone amplifier with the right outputs to take advantage of 'symmetrical transmission'.
High quality materials - Elegant design
The elegant appearance of the T 1 rounds off the technical fine details with the individually selected construction right down to the tiniest detail. The open earcups covered with a delicate metallic grill and subtle colour shades round off the premium appeal of this headphone model. The T 1 received the international design prize "Red Dot design award" for this in 2010.Soft, velour ear cushions made from hollow fibre are further hallmarks of the new generation of the T 1. They transport warmth and moisture away from the head, enabling the listener to enjoy music for hours without any unpleasant build-up of heat. A memory foam layer beneath the velour cover makes the ear cushions exceptionally soft.When not in use, the headphones can be stored in a luxurious hard case with a hinged lid. Not only is this ideal for transporting the headphones, but also perfect for displaying the classic piece next to your hi-fi system at home.You will enjoy the T 1 most impressively with the A 2 headphone amplifier from beyerdynamic – the "dream team" for true music lovers.
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Headphone Design (Operating Principle): Semi-open
- Headphone Impedance: 600 ohms
- Headphone Frequency Response: 5 - 50.000 Hz
- Nominal Sound Pressure Level: 102 dB
- Remote: Without Remote
- Construction: Circumaural (Around the Ear)
This Kit Includes:
Impacto Universal High-End DAC/Headphone Amplifier - (717673)
BeyerDynamic Impacto Universal High-End DAC/Headphone Amplifier - (717673)
Our Price: $299.00
T1 Second Generation Audiophile Stereo Headphone - 718998
BeyerDynamic T1 Second Generation Audiophile Stereo Headphone - 718998
Our Price: $799.00