Studio in a Little Black Box
When it's time to make recording history on your Mac or Windows computer, plug in microphones, instruments or line level sources to the UMC404HD's 4 combination XLR/TRS inputs for the ultimate in studio flexibility! Connect and communicate with MIDI devices to add the benefit of control surfaces to your studio workflow.
192 kHz Precision
You take your tracks seriously, and the UMC404HD respects that, providing up to 192 kHz resolution for even the most demanding applications in music as well as video post production. Work with confidence and accuracy in your favorite recording software for professional results every time.
MIDAS - The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, MIDAS has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations world-wide, legendary MIDAS consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards.
MIDAS has earned their impeccable reputation due to their no-compromise approach for audio and build quality and in particular for their Award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industry's best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of Award-winning audio quality.
The UMC404HD mix control allows zero-latency direct monitoring, which means musicians can experience their performance clearly - with no delay or lag in the returning signal, resulting in a better performance and recording. A powerful phones output has its own level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing. To make it a done-deal, we provide free audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument / effects plug-ins - just a download away at behringer.com.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- 4x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 4 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- 4 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- Main Outputs on balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
This Kit Includes:
U-PHORIA UMC404HD Audiophile 4x4 24bit/192kHz USB Audio/MIDI Interface
Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD Audiophile 4x4 24bit/192kHz USB Audio/MIDI Interface
Our Price: $178.00
XLR 10' Male to XLR Female 16AWG Gold Plated Cable
Deco Gear XLR 10' Male to XLR Female 16AWG Gold Plated Cable
Our Price: $9.99
1/8" TRS Male to Two 1/4" TS Male Cable, 3 Feet (601040)
Monoprice 1/8" TRS Male to Two 1/4" TS Male Cable, 3 Feet (601040)
Our Price: $9.95