A Fully Modern Technological Core
The M7 is FiiO's first player to use Samsung's Exynos 7270 Soc,made on the 14nm FinFET process for greater power efficiency and better bettery life.
The next step in audio:high fidelity wireless
The M7 utlizes a Samsung Bluetooth 4.2 chip that supports the aptx-HD ,also supports Sony's LDAC
ESS Sabre 9018 chip for unsurpassed sound quality
Discover a whole new world of FM radio
Within the M7 contains a dedicated FM chip, the Si4705.FM frequencies covered is the broad range of 76MHz-108MHz, which is essentially all of the possible spectrums used around the world.
20 hours player time, 40 days Standby time, a USB Type-C connector for connectivity
Full touch screen operation
Swipe up from the bottoom-left of the screen to go back one level.
Swipe up from the bottom-right of the screen to return to the home/main screen.
- Enjoy high fidelity wireless audio with aptX, aptX-HD and LDAC Bluetooth codecs
- Utilize the ESS Sabre 9018Q2C DAC chip with high SN ratio, native DSD decoding for unsurpassed sound quality
- 20 Hours play time and 40 Days standby time, owing to the power saving Samsung Exynos 7270 processor
- Full touch screen with easy gesture control (a. swipe up from the bottom-left of the screen to go back; b. swipe up from the bottom-right to return to home/main screen)
- Supports micro SD card expansion up to 512GB, FM radio and USB Audio output
FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier
Suitable for headphones ranging from 16 to 150 Ohms, the A3 is potent enough to drive all but the most power hungry headphones. Use the low gain setting with high sensitivity IEMs, or switch it to high gain for full size headphones.
Audiophile Grade Design
The A3 offers superior sound quality through expertly selected components and design. Its pre-amplifier section is based on the TI OPA1642, with excellent layering, midrange resolution, and high frequency extension. The power amplifier section relies on the AD8397 for great bass control and smooth drive characteristics.
Sophisticated Bass Boost
A fully discrete bass boost circuit increases output by 3.5dB at 60Hz, producing a gentle swell of low end energy that preserves the overall sound field. The bass boost circuit is completely bypass when off to ensure low noise floor and purity of sound quality.
The A3 is handsome with an all aluminum body and chassis. Not only is it solid and sturdy, it also provides superior shielding from EM interference. A knurled volume knob is mated to a smooth turning ALPS potentiometer. Toggle switches are used for enhanced reliability and are easier to operate. A 1400mAh internal battery powers the A3 for up to 16 hours of use.
- Audio Input: 3.5 mm stereo Jack
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm stereo Jack
- Drive ability: 16 - 150 Ohm
- Power input: recommend DC5V 1A
- Battery Capacity: 1400 mAh
- Battery Life: 16 hrs
- Charging Time: 4 hrs
- THD: 0.004% (1 kHz)
- Output Impedance: 0.2 ohm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Weight: 92 g
This Kit Includes:
M7 High Resolution Lossless Music Player with aptX & aptX HD, Black
FiiO M7 High Resolution Lossless Music Player with aptX & aptX HD, Black
Our Price: $129.99
A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Titanium)
FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Titanium)
Our Price: $49.00