Samsonite is the only travel product company in the world to have the use of Curv technology. This new concept in thermoplastics is extremely lightweight and offers exceptional resistance to impact. The shell form and woven layering process is patented by Samsonite.
This bold, graphic illustration of the New York City skyline was the winning design submitted by a student as part of the first ever crowd-sourcing contest from Samsonite.
- Curv Material
Layers of woven polypropylene are formed into self reinforced composite sheets providing superior durability while being extremely lightweight.
- Spinner Wheels
Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Retractable handle
Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the case, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- Four multi-directional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm or shoulder.
- The fixed combination lock offers extra protection for your treasured belongings.
- Integrated bungee cord for securing baggage on top.
- Weight: 4.08 lbs. (Actual weight may vary slightly)
- Body Dimensions: 20.5" x 14.5" x 7.5"
This Kit Includes:
Swissgear Granada Rolling Case Fits Up To 17" Notebooks
Wenger Swissgear Granada Rolling Case Fits Up To 17" Notebooks
Our Price: $79.00