The Creator Pro is the latest addition to FlashForge’s Creator family. Based on proven design of the Creator X chassis, the Pro is now enclosed. So you can print ABS better and more efficient than ever. The upgraded three-point platform leveling system is now more intuitive than ever. And the all-new heat resistant build platform support is now made of highly-durable metal. Guaranteed not to deform means more time printing and more fun. And a thicker Z-axis rod provides a more steady and precise movement. Every new addition and improvement syncs together in harmony. It simply works.
The 2016 Creator Pro comes with stylish and user-friendly design. All the metal and plastic parts go together with each other so well because they are molded. Thoughtful design details include unibody top cover, external handles, 180°opening front panel, plastic leveling knobs, 45°viewing control interface and full-range power supply are added to its friendly user experience.
Higher level of precision.
Top tier of print quality.
Upgraded from the outside in, Creator Pro is a very reliable 3D printer with excellent precision and professional quality. The sturdy metal frame increases stability of the printer’s moving parts. Metal platform support and 10mm Z-axis guide rods allow for precise movement of the z-axis. The build plate is made from 6.3mm thickness alloy of Aluminum —the same grade used in the aerospace industry, excellent heat distribution and never deformed. The versatile chamber provides different printing environment for different materials. As a result, precise and top-tier print quality shows up.
Explore the Frontier
Thanks to the proprietary dual extrusion system and enclosed chamber, Creator Pro can print a wide range of materials including ABS, PLA, Dissolvable, Flex, T-glass and composite materials such as woodFill, copperFill, brassFill and more.
From outside in, all major parts such as motors and power supply are from world’s top suppliers, and all metal and plastic parts are molded. These bring forth a consistent and stable Creator Pro. We set rigorous standards for assembly lines, where each machine is tested over 48hrs for top quality.
Key Features and Improvements:
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
- Printing Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Build Volume: 227 L X 148 W X 150 H mm; 8.9 X 5.8 X 5.9 in
- Layer Resolution: 100~500 microns; 0.0039~0.019 in
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns [0.0004 in]; Z: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in]
- Extruder Quantity: Two
- FlashForge Creator Pro.
- 2 spool holders.
- 2 spools of filament (net weight: 2.2 pounds per spool, material, and color randomly selected).
- 2 filament guide tubes.
- An accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
- Power supply cable.
- USB cable.
- End stop switch cable (spare part).
- Acrylic covers kit.
- 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files, and user manual).
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm.
- Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Works well with 1.75 mm ABS, PLA, HIPS, and PVA
This Kit Includes:
Creator Pro Enclosed 3D Printer w/ Dual Extruder ABS/PLA/HIPS/PVA (709652463538)
FlashForge Creator Pro Enclosed 3D Printer w/ Dual Extruder ABS/PLA/HIPS/PVA (709652463538)
Our Price: $798.99
1 Year Extended Warranty for Products Valued From $1000 - $1500
CPS 1 Year Extended Warranty for Products Valued From $1000 - $1500
Our Price: $55.00
Green 1.75mm ABS Filament
Flashforge Green 1.75mm ABS Filament
Our Price: $34.99