As the first Garmin device to offer solar charging on its big 1.4” display, the fenix 6X Pro Solar multisport GPS watch puts no limits on how far you can go. Its unique power-replenishing feature extends battery life, so you’ll have more on-wrist time to enjoy the watch’s color mapping, music streaming (may require premium subscription with a third-party music provider) and other advances. A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep your pacing strategy on track, providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. You’ll have preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by this device is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone), Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing, Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible) and more. Designed for all-day wearability, it is the ultimate watch for active lifestyles. Customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. There’s even a new Expedition mode that provides an ultralow-powered GPS mode that will last for weeks
• Solar-powered multisport GPS watch with large 1.4” display (36% larger than previous fenix models) uses the sun’s energy to extend battery life and assure more on-wrist time for your off-grid activities
• Features enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by this device is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate) and Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
• Advanced training features include PacePro™ for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
• Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
• Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible), music storage with premium streaming service (may require a premium subscription with a third-party music provider) support, smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and more
• Battery performance: up to 21 plus 3 days (assuming all day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions) in smartwatch mode, up to 15 hours plus 1 hour (assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions) in GPS and music mode, up to 46 plus 10 days (assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions) in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 80 days plus 40 days (assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions) in battery saver watch mode
Quality by Design
Rugged yet sophisticated design features a 1.4” solar-charged display that’s 36% larger than previous fenix models. And it’s tested to U.S. military standards.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
TOPO and Ski Maps
Use topographical maps for North America to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 preloaded golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
Safety and Tracking Features
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH technology.
Garmin Pay Service
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap.
Pulse Ox Sensor
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Body Battery Energy Monitor
Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Connect IQ Store
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 21 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with an additional 3 days when solar charging, and 15 hours in GPS mode with an additional hour when solar charging.
51 x 51 x 14.9mm
Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coated Titanium
Fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
Strap material: (QuickFit watch bands)
Silicone or Titanium
Display Size, resolution, type:
1.4” (35.56 mm) diameter
280 x 280 pixels
Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
Titanium: 82g (Case only 54g)
Rechargeable internal lithium-ion
Smartwatch: Up to 21 days +24 hrs/week
GPS: Up to 60h +6 hrs
GPS + Music: Up to 15h +1hr
Max Battery GPS Mode: 120h + 28h
Expedition GPS Mode: 46 days + 10 days
Battery Saver Watch Mode: 80 days + 40 days
10 ATM/100 meters8
Wi-Fi, BLUETOOTH and ANT
This Kit Includes:
fenix 6X Pro Solar Multisport GPS Smartwatch (Titanium)(010-02157-23)
Garmin fenix 6X Pro Solar Multisport GPS Smartwatch (Titanium)(010-02157-23)
Our Price: $1,149.99
Fitness & Wellness Suite
Tech Smart USA Fitness & Wellness Suite
Our Price: $49.99