SuperMini High-Res Portable Music and MP3 Player
All portable devices have a controller chip and some controller chips have a DAC built-in to save cost and power. Normally, hi-fi grade music players use a separate DAC chip because most built-in DAC do not sound good. An independent DAC chip consumes a lot more power than a built-in DAC. Good sounding hi-fi portable players are bulky in size, whereas small size portable players - with a DAC built in controller chip - sound sucks.
HiFiMan has spent years on a crazy project. SuperMini. We selected a low power consumption controller chip with a DAC built-in. After heavily modifying firmware and drivers of decoding/Audio/DAC, we have changed its original sound signature and achieved an amazing result: a sound signature similar to our flagship hi-fi music player HM901. That is why SuperMini sounds transparent, warm, sweet and punchy. It is one of the smallest portable hi-fi devices. Its battery life is 22 hours.
Full Size Headphones? Not Even a Challenge
The swing of output voltage is 4.2V peak to peak, capable of driving most full size headphones
The output power can reach 320mW which can perfectly drive the HIFIMAN HE400i and HE400S planar magnetic headphones.
Thanks to its power-saving design, the SuperMini is built with 8 op-amps and it can reach output 4.2V @ 32 ohms. That is powerful enough to drive most headphones in the market.
The body is carefully crafted, CNC machines from a solid block of aluminum alloy.
- Dimensions - 4.09" x 1.77" x 0.33"
- Weight - 2.4oz
- Output - 320mW @ 32 ohms (Balanced)
- TF Memory Card - Up to 256GB
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20kHz
- THD - 0.04%
- S/N - 102 +/-3 dB
- Battery Life - 22 hours
- Supported Music Formats (up to 24bit/192kHz) - WAV, FLAC, AIFF, APE, MP3, OGG, AAC, WMA, ALAC, DSD (DSF, DFF)
Nano iCAN Portable Headphone Amplifier for iPhone/iPod/Android and Mac/PC Devices
The iFi nano iCAN is the battery-powered, half-sized version of the multiple-award winning micro series.
For many, enjoying music requires the component to excel in both a 'static' high-end system as well as a 'dynamic' portable system. The nano iCAN fits this bill perfectly. Able to take RCA or 3.5mm inputs, running on lithium-polymer battery power, enjoy music wherever, whenever, whatever.
The nano iCAN maintains the iFi tradition of excellent sonics with canyon-deep bass. Its supreme circuit design uses DirectDrive technology; without the need for output capacitors.
A truly remarkable headphone amplifier must also be user-adjustable. First, to suit each type of recording, the nano iCAN features the original 3D HolographicSound for Headphones to take the sound back out of the head. Second, to suit different headphones, XBass and user-selectable gain unlock the maximum potential of each and every type of headphone, whether at home or on the move.
Superlative sonics. To go.
The nano iCAN's power supply options offer two major benefits. First, it provides portable music enjoyment, simply by connecting a source such as iPhone/iPad/Android via the 3.5mm output. Second, at home, via the 9V mains power, it offers the drive to push headphones to their maximum potential with consumate ease.
The onboard lithium-polymer battery allows the user to enjoy over 70 hours of high-end music wherever, whenever, whatever.
There are portable headphone amps and there is the nano iCAN. Its DirectDrive technology means no output coupling capacitors to provide the most direct signal path to retain the essence of the music.
The DirectDrive technology is one of the core reasons why the iFi range of components has garnered such rave reviews.
The 3D HolographicSound system for Headphones has become so universally-acclaimed that others have attempted to replicate this technology which to us, is the ultimate compliment.
By placing the recoding back outside of the head (and not using just generic crossfeed), the nano iCAN is in a field of its own.
It has no competition, literally.
All headphones and recordings perform differently.
XBass has been 'trickled-down' from the micro iCAN to ensure that nano iCAN users also benefit from the amazing, canyon-deep bass this circuit extracts from headphones.
Once tried, there is no going back.
- Power Source: Battery / external 9V
- Battery Life: 70 Hours*
- Input: RCA Stereo, 3.5mm
- Output: 6.3mm Headphone, 3.5mm adapter included
- Analogue Processing: X-Bass, 3D Sound
- Gain: 8dB/18dB (selectable)
- Input Impedance: 100k
- Output Impedance: <1 ohm
- SNR: 112dB(A)
- THD &N (100mW): < 0.02%
- Output Power(32R): 150mW (external power)
- Dimensions: 87(l) x 68 (w) x 28 (h) mm
- Weight: 160g (0.35lbs)
* depends on volume setting
L16 Professional 3.5mm-to-3.5mm Straight Stereo Audio Cable
- Oyaide branded, all-Japanese interconnect
- Utilizing PCOCC-A cable from Furukawa Electric
- Cable: Pure PCOCC-A single core copper
- 3.5mm stereo sound, straight plug, gold plated copper
- PCOCC: It's a high purity copper wire which is generated by the OCC after smelting.
- PCOCC-A (A refers to Anneal): Formed by the PCOCC after the annealing process.
- PCOCC-A is a high purity OCC copper after the annealing process which is characterized by high purity, great conductivity, soft wire and long usage time.
- Usage: For 3.5mm socket
- Connector A: Straight 3.5mm Plug
- Connector B: Straight 3.5mm Plug
- Length (excluding Connector): 55 mm
- Materials of Condutor: PCOCC-A
- Shield: Silver plated OFC
- Sheath: Pb PVC
- Insulator: PFA
- Conductor: PCOCC-A (3/20/0.8 AWG23)
- Diameter: 2.4mmX2 (Parallel structure)
This Kit Includes:
SuperMini High-Res Portable Music & MP3 Player
HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Music & MP3 Player
Our Price: $140.00
Nano iCAN Portable Headphone Amplifier for iPhone/iPod/Android & Mac/PC Devices
iFi Audio Nano iCAN Portable Headphone Amplifier for iPhone/iPod/Android & Mac/PC Devices
Our Price: $189.00
L16 Professional 3.5mm-to-3.5mm Straight Stereo Audio Aux Cable
FiiO L16 Professional 3.5mm-to-3.5mm Straight Stereo Audio Aux Cable
Our Price: $12.99